Spend £10 using your Barclaycard and amazon will give you a £10 gift card upon dispatch of your items which will automatically come off your next order if you use a Barclaycard.
Term below added by MrSwitchTerms and Conditions*
- You need to be 18 or over to access this product or service using the Barclaycard app. T&Cs apply.
- The promotional voucher of £10 will only be deposited in the Amazon customer account if the customer has carried out the actions for participation in the offer set out below within the promotion period from May 17, 2022, 00:01am – September 30, 2022, 11:59pm.
- The offer only applies to customers who use an eligible Barclaycard. An eligible Barclaycard is a personal Barclaycard with a billing address in the United Kingdom (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man). Barclaycard Business card and Corporate Barclaycard are not eligible Barclaycard for this promotion.
- The offer only applies to customers who make a purchase of minimum £10 or more with an eligible Barclaycard at amazon.co.uk within the Promotion Period.
- A amazon.co.uk account and an eligible Barclaycard deposited in the account is obligatory in order to receive and redeem the promotional voucher. If, for any reason, the Barclaycard expires, is rejected or invalid, the eligibility to receive or redeem the promotional voucher expires.
- Customers must land on the Barclaycard promotional landing page prior to making a qualifying purchase. The promotional voucher will automatically be applied to the Amazon customer account with a notification email sent out to the owner of the Amazon account. The £10 voucher will be automatically deducted from the next purchase at amazon.co.uk at the checkout until October 30, 2022, 11:59 pm. Any promotional voucher added to the Amazon customer’s account by Amazon expires on October 30, 2022, 11:59pm, unless otherwise specified by Amazon.
- Each customer can only participate in this promotion once. Only one promotional voucher can be redeemed per order. The offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with other promotions. In addition, the promotional voucher will only be activated if the qualifying purchase is made using an eligible Barclaycard.
- The promotional voucher may only be used for products sold and fulfilled by Amazon at the website amazon.co.uk. and not for Alcohol, Baby and Infant Formula, e-cigarettes and cartridges for e-cigarettes containing tobacco or nicotine, eBooks, Magazines, Digital Products, Gift Vouchers, or Third Party Offers, and may only be redeemed by adults. The offer does not apply to purchases made from Amazon's Warehouse Deals, from third-party sellers on Amazon Marketplace, even if "fulfilled by Amazon" or "Prime Eligible", nor from Amazon sellers other than "Amazon" (e.g. the offer does not apply where the seller is "Amazon DE” etc.). On gift wrappings, shipping costs or other costs, the promotional voucher will not be counted.
- If the order value exceeds the value of the promotional voucher, the customer must pay the balance by using their eligible Barclaycard. Unlike Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards, the customer will not be able to view any unused promotional voucher in the their Amazon account section of amazon.co.uk.
- If the customer places an order using a promotional voucher and then returns or cancels that order, the promotional voucher cannot be refunded or re-used.
- The promotional voucher cannot be used on existing orders unless otherwise specified on the landing page of the offer or by Amazon.
- Amazon's Conditions of Use & Sale apply. Postage and packing will be applied to each item in accordance with Amazon's standard delivery rates and policies or the participating third-party seller's standard delivery rates and policies, as applicable.
- In case of disregard or a breach of these conditions, the offer is invalid and the promotional voucher will not be deposited in the amazon.co.uk customer account. This offer may not be resold or assigned and it cannot be paid in cash. In the case of misuse, the offer will lose its validity.
added by @JRSC01
Once you have the £10 credit, you can spend this on the Moments
page, select range of products (over 200,000 of them!)amazon.co.uk/b?n…031
At first i though it was a £10 credit for any item, but seems that its from this page only, unless you get a different £10 voucher by CS manually.