Posted 9th Dec 2019
New statement credit offer showing on a Platinum card giving £10 back when you spend £50+ at supermarkets online/instore - will be targeted so check your Amex account to see if you have it. As always you can use to purchase gift cards such as Amazon etc, irrespective of what any terms state e.g. Amex only see a transaction, they do not see what individual item you have bought. Eligible supermarkets include Aldi, Asda, Co-op, Iceland, Lidl, M&S, Morrisons, Sainsbury's ,Tesco and Waitrose.
- Offer only valid in participating UK supermarket stores and for UK delivery.
- Spend must be billed to your Card account by 31/12/2019, to be eligible for this offer. If Spend at Supermarkets does not charge your Card during this period, e.g. because of a delay in dispatching your goods, you may not be eligible for this offer.
- Purchases made within all petrol stations, pharmacies, TU, Chop Chop, John Lewis, Funeral Care, all Insurances, solicitors, dry cleaning, travel, banks, money exchange and cash offices are excluded
- Offer only applies to spend made in Great British Pound (GBP) on the Card to which the offer is saved, including an American Express Card loaded into a mobile payment wallet.
- Offer does not apply to spend on other Cards you might hold and is not valid for transactions made using Payment Aggregators.
- An awarded credit may be reversed if a qualifying transaction is refunded or cancelled. Any misuse, as reasonably determined by us, relating to your redemption of Amex Offers may result in an awarded credit being reversed, and ineligibility from future Amex Offers and other promotions. This reversal may take place up to a maximum of 180 days after the offer campaign end date. Please note that if an awarded credit is reversed after you have paid your bill you may be returned to a negative balance.
- Credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from 31/12/2019.
- For full Offer Terms and more details about statement credits click here.
- By saving the offer to your Card, you agree to the Offer Terms.