Important: Whenever you buy a gift voucher for use in the future, there is always a risk of businesses not being around for you to redeem it. Wewill try to include T&Cs related to this where we can. NB This is no reflection on the retailers included in this post What are my rights with gift vouchers and cards?New Costa gift card offer goes live 14/06
(around 10am) based on the below terms Spend £20 on a Costa Gift Card and receive an additional £5 for free, spend £40 get £10 free, Spend £60 get £15 free. Select delivery ‘As soon as it is ready’ for this promotion to apply. The offer does not apply to gift cards to be delivered on a preferred date. Also remember to select e-gift card option for free delivery otherwise post delivery is £3.Balance check
- Offer open to GB residents aged 16 or over.
- Offer applies to Costa Gift Cards purchased from gifting.costa.co.uk only.
- Spend between £20 - £39 on a Costa Gift Card and receive an additional £5 free of charge. Spend between £40 - £59 on a Costa Gift Card and you will receive an additional £10. Spend £60 or more on a Costa Gift Card and you will receive an additional £15.
- Offer only applies when you select delivery ‘As soon as it is ready’ for your Gift Card order. This offer does not apply to Gift Cards to be delivered on a future preferred date outside the promotional dates.
- This offer applies to Costa Gift Cards purchased between 00.01 on Monday 14th June and 23.59 on Sunday 20th June 2021 (the "Offer Period"). Offer limited to a maximum of 5 Costa Gift Cards per person (whether purchased together or separately over the Offer Period). This offer applies to purchase of new Costa Gift Cards only and excludes top-up of existing Costa Gift Cards. To qualify for the offer, the required funds must be added to the Gift Card in one transaction. Costa Gift Cards are issued subject to the terms and conditions at gifting.costa.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. Please note in particular that Costa Gift Cards can only be used for your personal non-commercial use. You may not sell your Costa Gift Card or use it in sales or promotional activities.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount, or promotion.
- Costa reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend this offer at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
- Costa shall not be liable for a failure to comply with the terms of this offer due to reasons beyond its reasonable control. Costa's liability in respect of this offer shall be limited to losses that are foreseeable result of its breach of these terms and conditions or its negligence. Costa shall not be liable for any claims for loss of profits or revenue or indirect or consequential loss.
- This offer and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the offer in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you will also benefit from any mandatory provisions of Scottish law and can bring legal proceedings in respect of the offer in either the Scottish or the English courts.
- The promoter of this offer is Costa Limited, a company registered in England with company number 01270695, and registered office Costa House, Houghton Hall Business Park, Porz Avenue, Houghton Regis, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, England, LU5 5YG.