About this deal
06/10 - Maybe possible to stack with the £5 off £25 Amex spend offer across any retailer (selected accounts) - link to thread
Spend £50 Esso by 13/11 and get £5 back (selected accounts), save to card if you have the offer. Valid once per Card for the first 14,000 Cardmembers to save. Terms apply, listed below.
- These Offer Terms (including the offer description above) set out the key terms of our Esso offer. Please make sure you read these together with our General Offer Terms, which contain important additional terms, including information about when statement credits or points can be reversed or lost.
- Statement credits will be awarded for eligible transactions using your Card during the offer period, as explained above and within these Offer Terms and General Terms. A statement credit should appear on your Card Account statement within 30 days from the date you made an eligible transaction but may take up to 90 days from the Offer End Date.Please note that the Offer End Date may be extended.
- Offer only applies to spend settled in Great British Pound (GBP) on the Card to which the offer is saved.
- By saving the Offer to your Card, you agree to all our Offer Terms.
- Offer is not valid for payment made using the pay at the pump facility.
- Offer is only valid on the purchase of fuel.
- Offer valid at the following participating location(s): Click here
- Food and beverage concessions in store are excluded.
- Offer excludes purchases made via the merchant's mobile phone app.
- Offer is not valid on any orders made on the shop floor via staff merchant iPads/tablets.
- Available in participating store(s).
- Only one credit per UK Card.
- This offer only applies to purchases on the Card to which the offer is saved (including where the Card has been added to a mobile wallet). If we send you a replacement Card following any fraud [or fraudulent activity] on your Card, and if the offer is still available, you may need to save the offer again to your replacement Card for you to be enrolled.
- Purchases made through “payment facilitators” are not eligible and will not count towards your spend for the purposes of the offer. A payment facilitator is an intermediary that accepts payments on behalf of the seller of the goods/services. Payment facilitators can include some online payment platforms/ marketplaces, and entities that provide certain card acceptance products (such as mobile card readers) to sellers of goods/services;
- Transactions that are subsequently cancelled or refunded will not count towards your spend for the purposes of the offer.
- By enrolling and making a qualifying purchase, you acknowledge that to enable you to redeem the offer, American Express may share certain transaction data and the first digits of your Account number with the merchant to reconcile and assess the offer. For more information about how we share your information with the merchant, please review our Cardmember Privacy Statement.
- We will use your personal information such as name, email address, Account number and transaction information to manage your participation in the offer and to track your spend. Please see our Cardmember Privacy Statement for details of how we use your personal information.
More details at American Express