Posted 16th Jan
- Silky smooth 3D: Most gameplay elements of the Nintendo 3DS version of the game will run at 60 frames per second, all in stereoscopic 3D.
- "Smash Run": Exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS version of the game is a new mode called "Smash Run."
- When playing with friends, full customisation is available - players can set the rules, stages and items however they want.
- Get connected: There will be elements in Super Smash Bros. that link both versions of the games. More details about this will be revealed at a later date
- Custom moves: In a series first, players can now customise move sets when playing locally or online with friends. More information about this feature will be announced in the future