Swarovski Sale - Save 30% to 50% on selected products
45°Expired

Swarovski Sale - Save 30% to 50% on selected products

6
Found 17th Jul 2008
Just noticed this deal, great for those who want to stock up on nice gifts, first time posting a deal so be kind!

6 Comments

this are very pretty but who actual buys them tbh? and what for as they are bloody expensive.

sarbjeet_;2544386

this are very pretty but who actual buys them tbh? and what for as they … this are very pretty but who actual buys them tbh? and what for as they are bloody expensive.



I don't want to jump on the green bandwagon but the crystals are hugely low damaging to the earth compared with mining the diamonds. Here is what it takes :-
"Each deposit offers special challenges from falling frozen ground to enduring the sweltering desert heat. More than 200 tons of rock, gravel, and sand need to be blasted, crushed, and sifted to yield just 1 carat of gem quality. 80% of the rough diamonds found are used for industrial purposes, leaving only 20% suitable for gem quality."

Original Poster

I personally think they're quite reasonable, check this link out to see ascending prices, makes a better impression than a H Samuels gift, shopping.msn.co.uk/res…r=A

These are the perfect solution for mum's birthday/Christmas/Mother's Day

Hmm....pretty rubbish sale though

sarbjeet_;2544386

this are very pretty but who actual buys them tbh? and what for as they … this are very pretty but who actual buys them tbh? and what for as they are bloody expensive.



my mom buys them and has cost me a forture over the years...:whistling:
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text