Not going to set the world alight but decent budget e-bike for the price with good reviews! No.1 Best Seller in Electric Bikes on Amazon. (Lowest Price it's ever been
)About this item
Swifty AT650 Electric Mountain Bike
- Panasonic 36V 9.6AH Lithium ion battery, with average range of 30 miles on one full charge
- High quality componentry with lightweight alloy frame, Shimano 7-speed gears and TY-21 rear derailleur with 27.5" CST all terrain tyres
- 3 levels of assist setting, with additional walking mode which engages the motor from a standing start up to 5mph
- 2 year manufacturers warranty on battery, motor and componentry included as standard (excluding tyres and tubes) with dedicated support helpline for any issues you might face
- Includes assembly instructions to complete your bike setup at home, owners manual, charger and tool kit to aid assembly
- Full battery charge time 3 hours
Take the strain out of your commute or weekend outing with the Swifty Electric Mountain Bike. On a single charge the Panasonic 36V Lithium ion battery provides up to 30 miles of pedalling assistance. The rear motor turns on automaticaly as soon as you start pedalling. The lightweight aluminium frame, powerful disc brakes and double wall rims to help prevent against punctures. If you’re looking for a bike that can handle roads and off-road alike, the Swifty Electric Mountain Bike is the bike.Benefits of Owning an Electric Bike
According to a study of scientists at Switzerland's University of Basel, riding an E-bike is just as good as regular bikes at improving fitness. Although cycling with an E-bike is pedal assisted, it's still an exercise after all and therefore good for your health, both mentally and physically.
E-bikes can assist you to conquer hills and inclines, so you don't have to worry about any challenging terrain. People of all ages and health can ride flawlessly and for much longer with an E-bike.
If you use the E-bike instead of a motor vehicle it will save you money in the long run. Petrol and diesel is costly and can really impact on your budget. While with E-bikes, your battery can last you upto 35 miles after a full charge depending on the level of assistance you use.
Climate change and global warming are serious issues and we all need to play our part. E-bikes emit lower pollution per kilometre than motorcycles and cars. You can help by using an E-bike instead of a petrol or diesel car. They use energy with an average rate of 100 to 150 watts compared to 15,000 or so for a car. As a result, this can help to improve air quality.