Would make a nice gift. This tin is the same size as the 100g loose leaf ones - I have one which I'm pleased with. Currently £12 on T2's website, and these tea bags are cheaper per gram (50g total) than the loose leaf at £7.50 for 100g.
Vibrant green tea blended with rose petals and tropical fruits for a bold taste sensation. A pop of blue cornflower makes this fruity tea a sunny sensation. Great in the afternoon and blooming beautiful as an iced tea in summer.
Dimensions: 11.5cm x 8.3cm x 8.3cm
Green tea (88.25%), currants (currants, anti-caking agent: sunflower oil), papaya bits (papaya, sugar), mango bits (mango, sugar, acidifier: E330), natural and artificial flavouring, rose petals (1%), cornflower petals
- 1 bag per cup
- 2-3 mins
- 80°C (176°F)
- FLAVOR: Green Rose might sound like a dainty drop, but in reality it's an explosion of fresh, tropical flavours thanks to juicy papaya, mango and currants with a splash of floral personality from delicate rose petals, all on a base of smooth green tea.
- BENEFITS: Green tea was orignally consumed as a 'bitter tonic' and is thought to have a number of great health benefits thanks to its high levels of antioxidants and compounds that are good for both body and mind.
- CERTIFICATION: T2 is a Certified BCorp with the highest standards for ethical and environmental sourcing, ensuring we love our products and our planet in equal measure. All our tea is 100% certified sustainably sourced.
- 95%+ of all our packaging is reusable, recyclable or compostable and our teawares and accessories are of course entirely ethically sourced!
- CONTAINS: 25 Teabags containing loose leaf quality tea. Completely free from artificial sweeteners, colours and products from animal-based sources.
- Our teabag material is 100% plant-based PLA and contains no petroleum-based plastics. These teabags come in a classic, re-fillable T2 Tea tin.
- HOW TO BREW: To get the best out of your Green Rose teabags, we recommend brewing for 2-3 minutes using 80c/176f water. One easy way to achieve this is to boil your water, but add about 1/4 cold water before popping your teabag in your cup.
- STORY: Green Rose is our classic tropical beauty and is our number 1 bestselling green tea! Our customers love the fragrant, juicy and delectable flavours of this tea and it's the ultimate option for people who think that they don’t love green tea.