Excellent price according to camelcamelcamel
- Meticulously handcrafted in tiny batches using three special flame-fired copper pot stills called Tamara, Senara and Ferrara.
- A contemporary Cornish take on a classic London dry gin, inspired by the wild Atlantic Ocean and cliff tops of North Cornwall
- 12 botanicals are hand sourced from both exotic locations around the world as well as locally foraged to create a vibrant, fresh and unique nose and flavor profile.
- Classic, crisp pine from the juniper; lemon sherbet from the coriander; fresh zesty notes from the seasonally sourced orange, lemon and grapefruit; bright floral finish from the home-grown Devonshire violets.
- Every bottle is filled, labelled, waxed, stamped, signed and given individual batch tasting notes all by hand.