Found 24th Apr
- Premium Samsung B-dies for maximum compatibility and stability
- Low CAS latencies of 14-14-14-31 & up to 4500 MHz guaranteed memory clocks
- Tested and compatible with the newest Intel Kaby Lake and AMD Ryzen platforms
- High OC potential of over 4500 MHz or underclocking for CAS10 timings possible
- Selected and produced according to the highest 8Pack performance and quality standards
- Efficient aluminium heatspreader in a sandwich-style design
Understandably I expect this to get voted cold as there's another set of 16Gb 3200mhz RAM right now for £20 less.
Something to take into consideration, and this is especially important for AMD Ryzen CPUs, is that the CAS latencies have a very pronounced improvement on the performance of those CPUs.
Samsung's B-die modules are some of the very best for their lower latencies and rated speeds, and thus, the price premium (on top of the fact that prices are inflated across the board).
That said, you can pay a lot more for some run of the mill Corsair branded Hynix RAM, and comparable Samsung B-dies RAM kits like the Galax/KFA2 HoF branded modules go for £259.99!