Tesco Finest Aberdeen Angus Burgers (2 per pack - 340g) was £2.75 now £1.37 @ Tesco
606°Expired

Tesco Finest Aberdeen Angus Burgers (2 per pack - 340g) was £2.75 now £1.37 @ Tesco

45
Found 31st May 2016
Tesco Finest Aberdeen Angus Beef Burgers (2 per pack - 340g) was £2.75 now £1.37

Ingredients:

Beef (99%), Sea Salt, Black Pepper

Offer valid from 31/5/2016 until 20/6/2016
Community Updates
Tesco DealsTesco vouchers

Groups

45 Comments
Really like these. Even better than the chilled aisle Waitrose Aberdeen Angus burgers IMO
these are nice burgers, will be topping my freezer up later if my store has the offer
Anyone know if this is national deal?
Is there a quorn alternative? I'm a vegetarian you see..

Cold
firstofficer

Is there a quorn alternative? I'm a vegetarian you see..Cold



Cold just because you're a vegetarian?
Someone needs to grow up a bit.

Anyone know if this is national deal?


National Deal
tesco.com/gro…144

Is there a quorn alternative? I'm a vegetarian you see..Cold


These wont taste the same, but these are the closest vegetarian alternatives
tesco.com/gro…354
tesco.com/gro…183
chimp14uk

Cold just because you're a vegetarian?Someone needs to grow up a bit.



You fell for the troll. Sorry bro.

Is there a quorn alternative? I'm a vegetarian you see..Cold


List the vegetarians stuff that you eat please, so we can add to that list to help you?

Cold just because you're a vegetarian?Someone needs to grow up a bit.



I know what you're saying .. But morally it would be wrong to add heat here, if u don't eat the stuff.. I'm sure it tastes good, but for me it has to remain cold.. And this is after all a voting forum..
99% beef and they do taste like the remaining 1% is all pepper! Pass.

List the vegetarians stuff that you eat please, so we can add to that … List the vegetarians stuff that you eat please, so we can add to that list to help you?



Thanks - I really appreciate it.. Here we go..

- Linda McCartny burgers/pies/sausages
- Quorn burgers/slices/sausages/curries
- Asda veggie burgers
- Asda spicy bean burgers
- Tesco meat free burgers
- Coldron tofu pieces
- Cheatin' products from H&B
- Asda cheese and onion pasties
- Quorn pieces and mince

Many thanks

99% beef and they do taste like the remaining 1% is all pepper! Pass.



How can you pass this product when it's not 100%?

You fell for the troll. Sorry bro.



I'm no troll bro.. It's a fact

Thanks - I really appreciate it.. Here we go..- Linda McCartny … Thanks - I really appreciate it.. Here we go..- Linda McCartny burgers/pies/sausages- Quorn burgers/slices/sausages/curries- Asda veggie burgers - Asda spicy bean burgers- Tesco meat free burgers- Coldron tofu pieces- Cheatin' products from H&B- Asda cheese and onion pasties- Quorn pieces and mince Many thanks


If you are near to Asian stores (Oriental and Indian) they have many more tofu varieties, gluten, beans and soya bean products. For tofu, stir fry these with vegatarian oyster or mushroom sauce (made of fermented soya beans) or fermented soya beans with gives it a pleasant savory flavour. Oriental asian stores have vegetarian stuff (yam, soya beans and gluten plus beans shaped into meat shaped and meat balls too) as frozen and in tins. At Asda they have a lot of speciality cheeses at £3 for two. I have been buying these in the last few weeks, they have some gorgeous sheep hard cheese, Swiss Gruyere and better Lancashire and Wenslydale. During Ramada, my local Asda has a lot of extra shelves stocked with Asian stuff for Ramada, well worth looking at. Also worth considering are vegetable spring rolls and samosas, add fried plantain too to cheese. You can also buy packs of soya protein shaped into all sorts of sizes from which you can do lasayne, pies, chilli beans, stews and spaghetti sauces.

I know what you're saying .. But morally it would be wrong to add heat … I know what you're saying .. But morally it would be wrong to add heat here, if u don't eat the stuff.. I'm sure it tastes good, but for me it has to remain cold.. And this is after all a voting forum..


I thought it was a site for deals...not our own preference..this is a deal and should be hot or cold for that reason.
Thanks for post..heat.

I thought it was a site for deals...not our own preference..this is a … I thought it was a site for deals...not our own preference..this is a deal and should be hot or cold for that reason.


Exactly. You vote based on whether the product is value for money or not. Ethics and personal beliefs/diets shouldn't play a part.

I personally do not vote on things I have no interest in... cars, kids stuff etc because I'd hate an uninformed vote to potentially mean somebody who needs and likes those things may miss out as a result.

Think its pretty pathetic that firstofficier is so self righteous that he's trying to force his views in a beef burger thread tbh.
Edited by: "mamboboy" 31st May 2016

Is there a quorn alternative? I'm a vegetarian you see..Cold


http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah14/aaron021/images_zpsdbe3hecq.jpg
also good to make into mince, meatballs etc.......
good price
The 'Free From' Dairy, Gluten and Wheat free ones are £2.50, 25p cheaper than Finest, same same
Tasty as... tesco.com/gro….ds


Good dealthough, heat!
Banned
nice deal

If you are near to Asian stores (Oriental and Indian) they have many more … If you are near to Asian stores (Oriental and Indian) they have many more tofu varieties, gluten, beans and soya bean products. For tofu, stir fry these with vegatarian oyster or mushroom sauce (made of fermented soya beans) or fermented soya beans with gives it a pleasant savory flavour. Oriental asian stores have vegetarian stuff (yam, soya beans and gluten plus beans shaped into meat shaped and meat balls too) as frozen and in tins. At Asda they have a lot of speciality cheeses at £3 for two. I have been buying these in the last few weeks, they have some gorgeous sheep hard cheese, Swiss Gruyere and better Lancashire and Wenslydale. During Ramada, my local Asda has a lot of extra shelves stocked with Asian stuff for Ramada, well worth looking at. Also worth considering are vegetable spring rolls and samosas, add fried plantain too to cheese. You can also buy packs of soya protein shaped into all sorts of sizes from which you can do lasayne, pies, chilli beans, stews and spaghetti sauces.



Thanks so much.. That's really helpful.. Gonna go shopping now! Cheers..
firstofficer

Is there a quorn alternative? I'm a vegetarian you see..Cold



​Yes, Aberdeen Angus Quorn is available if you look hard enough! Cost you twice the normal price though.
Horse
How can beef contain 25% fat?? Is this normal (just looked at the nutrition details on the tesco site)? Also nearly an eighth of the burger is pure saturated fat!

From some research just now I found that minced beef can not be more than 25% fat according to the 1955 food and drugs act although this is not really enforced at all (not that this is mince but some people seem to want to use it as that).
gov.uk/gov…eat

Actually thanks to our good friends in the EU it now has to be under 20% fat...
Avoid!! I've tried these and they do taste a bit horsey certainly not beef. The fresh Tesco steak burgers 4 pack do however taste of beef, I'd recommend those instead.
BEAUTIFUL.

​Yes, Aberdeen Angus Quorn is available if you look hard enough! Cost y … ​Yes, Aberdeen Angus Quorn is available if you look hard enough! Cost you twice the normal price though.



Link?
u must've eaten lots of horse meat before

I know what you're saying .. But morally it would be wrong to add heat … I know what you're saying .. But morally it would be wrong to add heat here, if u don't eat the stuff.. I'm sure it tastes good, but for me it has to remain cold.. And this is after all a voting forum..


Then you are an idiot. Voting is on price, not preference

u must've eaten lots of horse meat before



Who? Me?

Then you are an idiot. Voting is on price, not preference


I'd have to agree with this. I doubt I've seen a more sanctimonious post on this forum.
Also, there is a third option. Don't vote at all.
Banned

Is there a quorn alternative? I'm a vegetarian you see..Cold


Funny how veggies want to eat meat-taste products but not the real thing. Bunch of hypocrites. If you're going veggie then you shouldn't be looking for alternatives to eat meat.
Got these before and they were full of gristle.
Cold

Funny how veggies want to eat meat-taste products but not the real thing. … Funny how veggies want to eat meat-taste products but not the real thing. Bunch of hypocrites. If you're going veggie then you shouldn't be looking for alternatives to eat meat.




That's not actually hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy would be saying you don't want to eat meat as you're morally opposed to killing animals, then going out, killing an animal, then eating it.

Basic standard of education in this country is shocking. That's another conversation though.
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text