Posted 23rd Sep
- Naked Grouse is an exceptional Blended Malt Scotch Whisky, made with some of the world's best single malts, matured in Oloroso sherry oak casks. Receiving Gold in both Taste and Value from the Bartender Brand Awards 2018, this a must try blended malt - soon to be your favourite tipple!
- Naked is whisky at its simplest and most uncomplicated. We know that whisky is supposed to be all sorts of things; big age statements, big money statements, shiny labels, big price tags, but we think our whisky doesn't need any dressing up. Its simply great whisky
- Not just a blend of any old malts, we nose sample and interrogate thousands of hopeful casks from all over Scotland. Only the finest single malts are selected and are then meticulously blended and matured. They are then poured into first-fill Oloroso sherry casks for an additional six months maturation giving us a rich fudge taste and a soft spice finish, that is simply delicious. The versatile liquid can be enjoyed neat, on the rocks or is perfect in a Naked whisky sour. Whichever way you drink it, make sure it is with friends when you can get back to the real you and create lasting memories.
- 50ml Naked Grouse,50ml Fresh pressed orange juice, 20ml Lemon juice, 10ml Honey. Add all ingredients into shaker, followed by ice and shake. Empty all ingredients and ice into glass and garnish with orange peel.
- Naked Grouse is a Blended Malt Scotch Whisky, made with some of the world's best single malts, matured in Oloroso sherry oak casks
- 40% Vol