Posted 17th Feb
- Golden Syrup Flavour Microwaveable Oats
- Magic breakfast fuel for learning
- We help deliver breakfast in schools with Magic Breakfast**
- You can support too at: magicbreakfast.com
- **Every day in the UK Quaker makes 16,000 breakfasts available for children at schools in the greatest need.
- Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease. Coronary heart disease has multiple risk factors and altering one of these risk factors may or may not have a beneficial effect.
- For more recipe ideas, visit @quakeroatsuk on Instagram and Facebook
- For further information on cooking instructions and microwave settings, please visit our website: quaker.co.uk
- Helps lower Cholesterol†
- †Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease.
- Oat beta-glucan 2.8g per 100g. Each serving (36g) contains 33% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
- 100% wholegrain
- Ready in 2 mins
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Natural flavours
- No artificial preservatives
- Pack size: 648G