Unfortunately, this deal is no longer available
Posted 2nd Apr
Please shop responsibly. As Coronavirus uncertainty develops, we are seeing a lot of community demand for basic household items. Please do consider others - we all need to work together to ensure everyone gets what they need. So please don’t stockpile, and perhaps offer to help older neighbours, family or friends by sourcing items for them.
- The Glenlivet Founder's Reserve Single Malt Scotch Whisky is created using time-honoured distillation methods, introduced by the founder of The Glenlivet George Smith
- This single malt scotch whisky is made with the same crystal-clear mountain streams of Speyside, and is as smooth and fruity as the whisky that irst ran from the original copper pot stills
- The Glenlivet's Master Distiller Alan WInchester marries the whisky from a careful selection of aged oak casks and American first-fill oaks casks, providing a smooth and creamy sweetness that mingles harmoniously with the delicate flavours and complex fruity tones
- Colour: Pale Gold; Nose - Citrus fruit and sweet orange; Cask - Traditional Oak and American First Fill
- Palate: Zesty orange with pear and toffee apples; Flavour - Creamy sweetness and zesty fruits; Finish - Long, creamy and smooth