Posted 25th Nov 2019Edited by:"idontflycathay"
Free delivery or free click and collect / in-store
Explore The Outer Worlds in a new single-player sci-fi RPG. Lost in transit on a colonist ship, you awake decades later as conspiracy threatens to destroy the corporate-run Halcyon colony.
Now you are the unplanned variable.
As you explore settlements and space stations, you’ll encounter vying factions and alien monsters. But it’s the character you become that will determine how the story unfolds. Your choices shape your story, your character build, companion stories and end game scenarios.
A hero is made by their flaws.
The Outer Worlds tracks your experience and responds to any weak points. Taking a flaw gives you both a debuff and an instant character perk. This optional approach to the game helps build a compelling character.
Lead your companions.
The characters you meet on your travels bring their own unique abilities, missions, motivations, and ideals to your crew. Help them achieve their goals, or turn them to your own ends.
- From Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division
- A new single-player first-person sci-fi RPG
- Your choices shape your story
- Explore the farthest reaches of space in corporate-run Halcyon
- Find your ship and build your crew
- Take on flaws to shape your character