NB This is not a cookbook! Hope it helps someone else who can also relate to this!
Kindle version was £2.90; Hardback £18.99
Self-disclosure: Mine is still in my box!
Full Title: This Air Fryer Book Is Not a Cookbook: Basic Education for Beginners Who Want To Own an Air Fryer & Air Fryer Owners Who Never Opened the Box
Shorten your cooking and cleanup time in the kitchen without sacrificing the flavor of your meals. Have you been thinking about getting an air fryer but get confused by all the options?
Has that air fryer you’ve gotten yourself been lying unopened in your kitchen? Have you been too intimidated by this seemingly high-tech contraption that you’ve avoided using it? Every day that you’re not using an air fryer is another missed opportunity of simplifying your life in the kitchen.
With an air fryer, you’re not just getting a kitchen appliance: you’re getting the one tool that you can use to cook almost anything
. And it comes with plenty of other benefits as well.
Air fryers are very easy to use, require shorter cooking times, and keep their mess contained, making cleanup a breeze. Plus, because you’ll need little to no oil to get that crispy effect, you can indulge in your favorite deep-fried food guilt-free! It’s as simple as getting your air fryer out and using it.
But if you want to fully utilize your air fryer and get the maximum benefits from it, then this guide is perfect for you.
In This Air Fryer Book Is NOT a Cookbook, you will discover:
- How to get started with the air fryer -- from taking it out of the box to using it for the very first time
- How to choose the right air fryer based on your budget, needs, and cooking preferences
- The unexpected dishes you won’t believe you can make with the air fryer (it’s not all onion rings and French fries)
- How the air fryer stacks up against other popular cooking appliances
- The one simple hack that will allow you to cook food with wet batter on your air fryer without it dripping all over the place
- The #1 thing you should never do with an air fryer -- for your own safety
- Practical cooking pointers to bring out your inner air fryer chef
- Common air fryer beginner problems and the straightforward solutions for each one
- How to multiply your air fryer’s functionality without busting your budget...
You don’t have to be a whiz in the kitchen to successfully cook with an air fryer. This handy appliance is so simple to use that it will make even the amateur cook seem like a total pro. So get over your fear, and stop letting your air fryer gather dust.
Once you know exactly what you can do with it and how to make the most of it, you’ll be rushing to cook your favorite meals -- only from now on, you’ll be doing it faster, cleaner and healthier than ever before.
- ASIN : B096TCB12N
- Language : English
- File size : 5207 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 186 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : B096TRSRJN