Found 20th Sep 2017Edited by:"Mac007"
This item will be released on October 18, 2017. Just intime for GT sport
- concentrate of technologies to offer a lifelike experience in sim racing. The car's behavior and track conditions are faithfully reproduced
- Exclusive T-DFB (Depth Feedback) technology, developed for Gran Turismo Sport, built to create in-depth sensations. This unique system adds a new range of effects including tire adherence (grip or slippage) in understeering and oversteering, mass transfers, road textures and irregularities, suspension and other parameters specific to each vehicle and circuit
- With the T-LIN (Linearity), the force felt by the user is 100% proportional to the force determined in the game. The T-GT has been fine-tuned to give exceptionally precise indications to the driver: there is absolutely no over-compensation or under-compensation, for incredibly lifelike force rendering. This enhances drivers' ability to anticipate what's coming up ahead in order to improve their performance
- T-40VE motor provides powerful 40-watt LINEAR brushless Force Feedback and incredible velocity (dynamic torque): from long stall curves to super-responsive S curves. The brand's ambition for this motor was high: DYNAMIC TORQUE. Not only must the motor be powerful, but it also has to be swifter, and deliver faster and stronger (if required) responses to racers, based on the newly developed linearity concept, T-LIN
- The detachable wheel is made of the finest and smoothest-textured leather to ensure maximum comfort. The wheel is composed of four rotary selectors (12 positions for extra responsiveness when selecting settings in real time racing), two mini-sticks (for intuitive, quick access in navigation menus, photo mode and extra control over progressive settings like inside cockpit view and peripheral vision) and two metal paddle shifters.