from Timex's UK store timex.co.uk/tim…tml
Amazon UK (third-party seller) has it for £72.91 + £4.77 Postage = £77.68 https//ww…9LP
Yes it's kitsch and a bit frivolous, but I like it. £20 less than any UK vendors I can see, so, a modest saving but worthwhile if you want one.£49.63
with my card, but a currency-friendly card will be less (all charges/postage calculated at Checkout with Amazon US - what you see is what you pay
Keepa says, here
- Adjustable black 18mm stainless steel bracelet fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- 24-hour chronograph with lap & split times; month, day & date calendar; 24-hour military time mode
- Alarm chimes with PAC-MAN melody; top-ring, caseback & clasp feature iconic PAC-MAN artwork
- Black 34mm resin case with acrylic lens; gray digital display; Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
- Case: Black Resin
- Dial: LCD w/ Indiglo
- Movement: Digital
- Complications: Stopwatch, Alarm, Date
- Lens: Flat Acrylic
- Strap: Steel Bracelet
- Water Res.: 30M
- Width: 34mm
- Length: 43mm
- Thickness: 10mm
- Lug Width: 18mm
From the manufacturer T80 PAC-MAN
PAC-MAN burst onto the arcade scene and helped create a whole new kind of entertainment in 1980. That was shortly after we introduced some of the first digital watches marking a turning point both in timekeeping and the future of wristwatch design.
PAC-MAN Amazon Exclusive Timex T80 PAC-MAN
To celebrate these two icons of the 80s, we are introducing these styles in multiple colorways with PAC-MAN right on the watch face.
PAC-MAN Alarm Chime
It features all the functions you’d expect from a T80, like an alarm, stopwatch and date display, but also plays the iconic PAC-MAN melody and has a retro flair to spare.
Hit a button to light up the time with Indiglo, a nostalgic icon in its own right that perfectly suits this collection.
BUT...fellow Scot Jody (Just One More Watch) is NOT impressed with this (oh no!):