Tipard Total Media Converter free from  Giveaway of the Day
55°Expired

Tipard Total Media Converter free from Giveaway of the Day

3
Found 23rd Jun 2013
Convert HD and SD videos
Convert DVD to any video
Extract audio from video/DVD
Powerful editing functions-Crop, Trim, Merge, and Watermark video

Supported Devices
iPod Touch, iPod Nano 7, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod
iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad, iPad 2, The New iPad, iPad 4, Apple TV
PSP, PS3
Wii, Zune, Zune 2, Xbox, Xbox 360
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy S series, Google Phone, Sony Walkman, Archos, Creative Zen, HTC One X, iRiver, BlackBerry, BlackBerry Storm, BlackBerry Bold, Palm Pre, Motorola, LG, Nokia Lumia, Sony Ericsson, Mobile Phone, etc.

Tipard Total Media Converter features functional integration of DVD ripping and video converting. Serving as DVD ripping software, it enables users to rip DVD (Disc/Folder/IFO) to any video/audio formats, like MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, MKV, M4V, MPG, MTV, SWF, MP3, FLAC, WMA, etc. The video converting capability refers to its strong input and output profile of any videos (HD/SD) and audios.

Moreover, the output profile classified in details and the quick search frame provided in the profile interface make the format searching easy. Its rich output formats are compatible with all portable devices (iPhone 5, iPad 4, Kindle Fire HD, Windows Phone, Samsung Galaxy Note/Tab/S, HTC One X included) and editing software (including Adobe Premiere Express/Elements/Pro, After Effects, Encore, Pinnacle Studio and stuff ).

What’s new:

English/French/German/Japanese four interface languages
AMD APP Acceleration provides another converting acceleration choice
Auto-update function makes sure you always have latest version
Support iPad 4/ iPhone 5 profile
Speeding up DVD-loading to save you much time.

3 Comments

Always look in on Giveawayoftheday. 90% of the time it's stuff you don't want or theres freeware stuff much better. The other 9 of 10 percent are like this. Good progs worth having, but not exceptional. 1% is where you get REALLY good stuff. DVDFab was there once for example, and there is no burning prog to touch DVD Fab. (In fact, it's the DVD Fab I have on my comp now. The 8.2 one - it's 9.0.45 now)
Edited by: "PhilK" 23rd Jun 2013

Original Poster

PhilK

Always look in on Giveawayoftheday. 90% of the time it's stuff you don't … Always look in on Giveawayoftheday. 90% of the time it's stuff you don't want or theres freeware stuff much better. The other 9 of 10 percent are like this. Good progs worth having, but not exceptional. 1% is where you get REALLY good stuff. DVDFab was there once for example, and there is no burning prog to touch DVD Fab. (In fact, it's the DVD Fab I have on my comp now. The 8.2 one - it's 9.0.45 now)



I absolutely agree ... mostly it's stuff I would never want but I'm always open to a good DVD ripper or converter!

just btw, if you already have Aiseesoft media converter then don't bother with this, they're identical
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text