Posted 24th MayEdited by:"mixmixi"
Two Tom Clancy games in one box We live in a complex world. The more advanced it gets, the more vulnerable it becomes. We've created a house of cards: remove just one, and everything falls apart. Black Friday - a devastating pandemic sweeps through New York City, and one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos. The Division, an autonomous unit of tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, these agents are trained to operate independently in order to save society. When society falls, we rise. Inspired by the reality of counter terrorist operatives across the world, Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the centre of the experience.
- ake back New York -Welcome to a next-gen experience in a persistent and dynamic open world environment
- A living, breathing world - Enter a universe where time of day and weather conditions impact your gaming experience
- Urban jungle - New York City is being overrun by hostile groups trying to take advantage of the crisis
- Gear up and customize your agent - Harness state-of-the-art technology, both networked and prototype, as a member of The Division
- Counter terrorist units - Counter terrorist operatives are trained to handle extreme situations
- The siege gameplay for the first time in Rainbow Six, players will engage in sieges, a brand-new style of assault
- Procedural Destruction is at the heart of the siege gameplay