These Gro Clocks are a great way to teach toddlers when to go back to sleep and when it's time to get up in the morning
This one is now only £15.95 delivered for Amazon Prime members (Prime exclusive deal)
How do you get your children to understand when it's time to get up. It's easy- stay in bed until the stars have disappeared and the screen turns yellow. The Ollie the owl groclock sleep trainer uses fun colours and images of the stars to communicate when to go back to sleep and when it's time to spring out of bed - ideal when sleep training toddlers. There is also a feature which allows parents to also display the digital clock - ideal for when your little one starts to learn digital time. The pack also contains a brand-new illustrated bedtime story book - a sky full of dreams. This sweet bedtime story has an important message - sleeping through the night means you can have all the adventures you want.
Amazon returns information
- Our tommee tippee groclock toddler sleep trainer displays ollie the owl asleep and awake to communicate 'sleep' and 'wake-up' time
- The toddler clock comes with a fun bedtime story book "a sky full of dreams" explaining how the groclock works through ollie and his friends and encourages them to stay in bed longer.
- Stars and hearts display on the sleep trainer during the night or nap to show the passing of time
- Key-lock option, adjustable screen brightness and optional audible alarm feature
- Mains powered (adapter included), suitable from 2 years