Get online for fast performance with the Archer AX50 Router. With 160 MHz bandwidth, it delivers gigabit speeds up to 3Gbps, so you can enjoy faster streaming and gaming. Powered by the Intel Home Wi-Fi WAV654 chipset it pairs perfectly with Intel Wi-Fi 6 Gig+ PCs and laptops, allowing numerous bandwidth-intensive tasks to run at the same time.
- Four high-gain external antennas and Beamforming technology combine to extend strong, reliable Wi-Fi throughout the home.
- Lower latency for more responsive gaming and seamless video conferencing
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology increases capacity by 4 times, so you can connect up to 256 separate devices
- Enhanced security with WPA 3 tech, robust parental controls, and built-in Antivirus
- Prioritise devices and applications for faster performance when needed
- Easy set up and management via the Tether app (iOS and Android)
- Safe & secure: You can create a customized Wi-Fi network with enhanced security using TP-Link HomeCare. Whether protecting your sensitive data or limiting the access of kids and guests, HomeCare gives you the tools you need to fully manage your network.
- Reduce Devices’ Power Consumption: Target Wake Time technology helps your devices to communicate more while consuming less power.
- Works with Alexa: you can pair it with other Alexa devices (sold separately) for control with simple voice commands.
Works with / System requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 98SE/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Mac OS
- UNIX or Linux
- Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other
- Java-enabled browser
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
- Power Adapter
- RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide