Unfortunately, this deal is no longer available
Posted 3rd Jun
- Designed for a multitude of applications, the standard mode is to automatically register the angle the level is currently sitting upon using its built in inclinometer, ideal for checking any surface to determine its angle.
- Icons on the LCD show information relevant to the mode the level is in including simple arrow indicators to show which way the work needs to raised or lowered to achieve a level surface, handy when installing shelves or units.
- For inverted use, the display automatically rotates to read the correct way up, helping to eliminate errors when reading and logging any measurements.
- Placed on a surface such as a saw table it can be zeroed and repositioned on the blade using the magnetic base to secure it, ideal for checking and altering to a specific angle for bevel cuts that are matched correctly from the table surface.
- Alternatively, when positioned on a bandsaw blade and zeroed, it can then be placed on the table and the table tilted for accurate bevel cutting.