First post... Got one of these the other day, is definitely worth the price. Cheapest laser gaming mouse from a decent brand. RRP was £54.99 so it's definitely a steal. Up to 8200 DPI. Official description:
- Avago 9800 laser sensors and Omron switches provide instant response and precise tracking
- Using software, customize performance, change illumination settings and effects, program all seven buttons and the scroll wheel, and create macros
- Customize lift distance settings, and adjust X and Y DPI independently
- Create up to 50 complex macros with up to 100 commands each and then assign them to any button
- or the scroll wheel
- Save your settings into five different color-coded profiles, load them into on-board memory and then change them on the fly.