Can't go wrong for approx £50pp, nice part of the Country, good reviews and a 2 night stay so plenty of time to get out and about.
- Two-night bed-and-breakfast stays at this country inn usually cost up to £280 -- this deal is £99 and includes a glass of wine each
- The family-run hotel sits beside the River Eden in the medieval town of Appleby-in-Westmorland, home to a 12th-century castle
- The Conservatory Restaurant serves a daily changing menu of fresh fish and seafood from Fleetwood as well as locally sourced meats
- There is an on-site shop selling wines and spirits as well as homemade pickles and jams
- The local area is great for walking, golfing and fishing -- the hotel can arrange fly fishing on the River Eden
- The property is around five minutes' drive from the Yorkshire Dales National Park and 20 minutes' drive from the Lake District