Posted 23rd Aug
Two night break in east Devon Branscombe staying at the Mason arms which gets good reviews and seems a nice location. Date availability of the offer is for November, December, January and February. Prices of £99 based on Sunday to Thursday stay and includes daily breakfast. Additional supplement for Friday and Saturday of £10 per night. Next best price looks to be £200 for 2 nights at other travel sites such as booking.com, so a good saving.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Standard Double Room, with daily full English breakfast, for two and free parking
- Sun-Thu 3 Nov - 13 Feb; +£10 Fri-Sat - excludes 22 December-3 January
- The inn offers uninterrupted countryside views, 10 minutes' walk from Branscombe's shingle beach
- There are a host of coastal walks nearby -- Branscombe is on the South West Coast Path, which runs along the Jurassic Coast
- The fishing village of Beer is a 10-minute drive away. The Regency seafront at Sidmouth is less than 20 minutes away by car.
- To book you need to purchase the voucher and then book