The UK energy market is going through a rough time, to say the least. We've been keeping an eye on developments
, but I'm sure there are plenty of you out there already shopping around for a new provider. We have worked with Scottish Power to offer an exclusive deal to hotukdeals members.
You can get up to a £130 Amazon voucher + £75 Naked Wines voucher when you switch to a fixed energy tariff with Scottish Power. Obviously, any savings will be quote dependant, so if you are considering a switch, you can hit the 'Get Deal' link and see if you can save on your current tariff. The total reward amount is dependent on what you choose, but I've detailed the breakdown below.
* 3 Year Dual and Single removed 5/10 - as requested by Scottish Power.
- Single fuel 1 year fix £60 Voucher + Naked Wines Voucher
- Single fuel 2 year fix £60 Voucher + Naked Wines Voucher
- Dual 1 fuel year fix £130 Voucher + Naked Wines Voucher
- Dual 2 fuel year fix £130 Voucher + Naked Wines Voucher
Just enter your postcode and house number to get a quote, if you don't wish to use your email, just click 'No Thanks
' to get straight to the quote results.
Don't want a dual-energy quote?
Just click 'personalise your quote' ^^ as above for more options
Why join ScottishPower?
ScottishPower is at the forefront of building a sustainable future for everyone. We’re proud that all our domestic green tariffs are backed by 100% green electricity. We generate it ourselves here in the UK, 100% from wind.100% green electricity
We’re proud that all our domestic green tariffs are backed by 100% green electricity, made by our UK windfarms. By choosing one of our green tariffs you’ll be making a greener choice.£30 million raised for Cancer Research UK
Together we have the energy to help beat cancer sooner- through employee fundraising, creating a Help Beat Cancer tariff and sponsorship of the Race for LifeOn-the-go energy control
With the ScottishPower App, you can change you tariff, enter meter reads and keep track of your gas and electricity usage with your smartphone on the go.Control on the go
iOS AppGoogle Play AppGuide to Smart MetersEnergy Efficiency toolkitEnergy Saving Trust
- View your bills and payments history
- Submit your meter readings online
- Adopt greener energy habits by tracking your usage
- Refer a friend and share up to £120 energy credit
View Terms & Conditions
ScottishPower on Trustpilot
- The Promoter is ScottishPower Energy Retail Limited (“the Promoter”), which has its registered office at 320 St. Vincent Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G2 5AD.
- This promotion, to receive a voucher for Amazon (“Voucher”), is being fulfilled by the Promoter’s partner, Inchora Commercial Limited, trading as Conectia (“Conectia”), and any relevant correspondence will be from Conectia.
- The term “Affiliate” means a third party entity approved by ScottishPower that is authorised to act as an introducer to ScottishPower’s own website.
- The promotion will run from 00:01 hours on 19th March 2021 until 23.59 on 31st December 2021.
- The promotion is open to applicants: a) who are legal residents of Scotland, England or Wales b) are aged 18 years or over c) who are new customers to ScottishPower for gas and/or electricity and apply for a supply of gas and/or electricity on a domestic tariff within the Promotion Period via an approved Affiliate website d) who are supplied gas and/or electricity by the Promoter via a credit or smart meter installed at their residential address.
- The following applicants will not be eligible for the promotion: a) those who already have a gas and/or electricity account with the Promoter and wish to change their current tariff b) those moving into a new property which is already supplied by the Promoter c) those who have applied for an energy supply from the Promoter prior to the Promotion Period and are awaiting confirmation of supply start date(s); d) those who are supplied on ScottishPower business tariffs or are a domestic customer with a prepayment meter; or e) those who apply for gas and/or electricity supply on ScottishPower’s Standard Tariff.
- Applicants must remain on supply with ScottishPower for a minimum period of 3 months to be eligible to receive the Voucher.
- The Voucher will only be issued to eligible applicants for a maximum of one ScottishPower Gas and/or Electricity purchase per Affiliate Account.
- This Promotion is subject to availability and in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these promotion terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to: (i) verify the eligibility of each applicant; and (ii) to reject any applications that appear to be duplicates, materially incorrect or fraudulent.
- All applications will be run through validation checks and eligibility to receive a Voucher will only be confirmed once the energy supply under the tariff has started and at least one payment has been successfully made to the Promoter.
- The tracking and validation period will usually take 3 months. Checks will be made to ensure the applicant remains in contract prior to V being paid. In some cases, the tracking and validation period may take up to 6 months.
- If the applicant cancels their energy switch or leaves ScottishPower before receiving their Voucher, then they will not be eligible to receive the Voucher.
- Vouchers will only be paid on genuine, tracked transactions completed as one journey from the Affiliate website and wholly online through ScottishPower’s website. The Voucher will be sent to the applicant via email, using the nominated email address used at the time of instructing the switch to ScottishPower.
- Any applicants found to be transacting fraudulently with the Promoter will have their details passed to the Affiliate website for their Affiliate Account to be terminated, and may have their details passed to Police Authorities for further investigation.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any inaccurate information provided by the applicant which results in the payment not being delivered in accordance with these terms.
- The Promoter’s general terms and conditions for purchase (“the General Terms”) and tariff-specific terms and conditions (“the Tariff Specific Terms”), available at scottishpower.co.uk/, as well as the Affiliate website’s terms and conditions also apply. Should either the General Terms or the Tariff Specific Terms contradict or conflict with these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions will be deemed to apply and will override both the General Terms and the Tariff Specific Terms.