Found 17th Jul
I did discover this yesterday. For no obvious reasons, it pretty much reminds of Dragon Quest series. Apparently it is a balanced ARPG with sim elements. Pretty much made me feel interested. I was debating whether as to share it here or not and eventually I decided to do so. Preorder price is not high, so I take it because it is not an AAA game but at the same time, to my humble opinion it looks like to be worth the asking price. Hopefully other retailers would follow listing it.
- Become the greatest principal: Oversee the development of your hero school, build structures, upgrade facilities, and manage the day-to-day activities of your students.
- Help the citizens of Valthiria: Deploy students on timed errand missions across the world or head out to take on quests with your own squad to experience the adventure first-hand.
- Master might and magic: Use powerful skills and cast explosive spells in real-time combat with a party of four students
- Develop your students: Train your warrior, mage, and ranger students to hone their abilities and unlock powerful sub-classes such as paladin, scholar, harlequin and more!
- Craft a wide variety of weapons and armor: Gather materials from enemies and develop recipes to craft more powerful equipment to enhance your student's abilities.
- Experience a grand RPG story: Forge alliances with one of five rival queendoms to influence the fate of all Valthiria and experience different endings.
- A Magical Edition: Enjoy the full game as well as some exclusive art cards with gorgeous images inside the box!
- A Tale for all: The game will be available in English, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Indonesian and Korean!