For those that want something a little faster than the M200 plan, Virgin are now offering an additional incentive on their M350 plan via MSE. 3262Mb average speeds, and a £75 Amazon voucher for £32 per month (£0 setup fees) on an 18 month contract.
You will receive your eGift after 120 days once you have completed your purchase and it has been validated by Virgin Media. The voucher must then be claimed within 90 days.
Details of how to receive your gift will be sent to the email address you provide at the time of your order
SpeedsDownload 362 Mb (average)
Average speeds are based on the download speeds that at least 50% of customers get at peak time. Remember that this is a rough guide - you may see higher or lower speeds than those listed here.Upload 36 Mb (average)
Average speeds are based on upload speeds that at least 50% of customers get at peak time. The faster the upload speed, the quicker it will be to do things like send emails and post photos / videos to the web.
Other DetailsUsage Limit Truly Unlimited
"Truly unlimited" broadband is perfect for heavy downloaders, student households or families sharing their connection because it does not apply either a fair usage policy or traffic management. This lets you download as much as you want, whenever you want, with your broadband speed acting as the only restricting factor. Some packages offer "unlimited broadband" without a fair usage policy but with traffic management to make sure that very heavy downloaders do not affect your connection at peak times.Excess Usage
Truly unlimited broadband does not apply either a fair usage policy or traffic management, allowing you to download as much as you want, whenever you want, with your broadband speed acting as the only restricting factor.Terms and Conditions
- Get a £75 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card when you purchase Virgin Media Ultrafast M350 Fibre Broadband deal. Offer available from 01/10/2021 - 31/10/2021.
- Gift card is only available to new Virgin customers who purchase a Media M350 Broadband Only Plan. Purchases of other broadband plans or any other offer do not qualify.
- Gift card only available for customers who have not purchased a Virgin Media broadband Only plan in the last 12 months.
- Gift card only eligible on online purchases made via the Giftcloud link provided. Offer not available for purchases made via the telephone or web chat. Offer not available through any other website or third party link, and cannot be claimed in conjunction with cashback or any other 3rd party offer.
- If you are using the web browser Safari, your sale may not track. Please use an alternative web browser to complete your purchase.
- If you navigate away from the page during the sale process, we may not be able to track your sale and you will not qualify for your gift card.
- Decision Technologies and the provider hold the right to withdraw this offer if they believe that the terms of the offer are being abused in any way. Decision Technologies holds the right to ask for the web order reference that is sent via email after purchase to verify the sale (beginning with either WS followed by 7 digits or CH followed by 10 digits).
- The voucher will only be paid on approved sale by the provider. This offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time.
- Customers who cancel their order, cancel their contract or do not commence their contract within 60 days of purchase will not be eligible for a reward voucher.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other voucher, offer, cashback, discount or promotion code and may not be redeemed for cash. If another offer or discount is applied to the purchase, you will not be eligible for the gift card.
- You will be sent an email including your gift card from Giftcloud (firstname.lastname@example.org) once your sale has been confirmed by the provider. This can take up to 120 days from the order date. You will have 90 days to claim your egift.
- Only one gift card will be delivered per purchase.
- Only one gift card will be delivered per person.
- You must enter a valid email address to qualify. Your gift card will be sent via email once your sale has been confirmed by Virgin Media.
- Please check the redemption instructions and terms and conditions of your Amazon.co.uk gift card when you receive it.
- Please see Amazon.co.uk terms here - amazon.co.uk/gp/…910
- Release of the gift card is the responsibility of Decision Technologies once authorised by Virgin Media, and cannot be redeemed from the provider directly. If you have any questions regarding the offer, please contact email@example.com