Use code GO10 at basket, selecte e-voucher so you don't have to pay postage.
What do i get? Well..
- Entry to Kew Gardens for two
- Entry to Kew Palace for two
A World Heritage Site and a top UK attraction, Kew Gardens is the world’s most famous garden. Visitors of all ages will be fascinated with the sheer range of climates, native and exotic plants and the beautiful collections of botanical art. Explore a tropical rainforest in the Palm House, where temperatures reach a balmy 27°C, stroll the tree-top walkway, see the serene lake and waterlily ponds and, if you visit between April-September, get access to some truly incredible royal quarters too! This experience for two is truly out of the ordinary, and will make you feel like you’ve stepped into another world – and you’ll learn about the 250 years of science and history behind this world-famous attraction, too!
- This voucher is valid for two people
- This experience is available week round
- The Gardens are open daily from 10am except 24 and 25 December when the Gardens are closed
- Closing times for the Gardens vary according to season
- Kew Palace is open from Easter until late September
- Booking in advance is not required for this experience
- Food and drink are not included in this experience, although refreshments are available
- You should allow 3 to 4 hours to see Kew Gardens
- All dates are subject to availability