Broadband Genie offer reduced the incentive, but Broadband Choices still have it live so figured it was worth a share
Ends today, but figured it may be extended!Existing Vodafone PAYM customer?
You can also get an Amazon HD Fire 8 tablet at no extra cost
Vodafone Wi-Fi Hub: We’ll provide a Vodafone Wi-Fi Hub to any new customers who take out a Vodafone Broadband and Home Phone bundle as part of your service (subject to successful Vodafone Broadband and Home Phone services availability and credit checks).
- 63 Mbps average download speed & up to 18 Mbps upload speed
- 24-month contract
- Unlimited broadband usage
- Intelligent WiFi automatically optimises your signal throughout the day, giving all your devices the fastest, most-reliable connection
- Dedicated WiFi Xperts - instantly get through to UK-based, expert engineers who proactively monitor and fix any issues
- 12 months free Norton 360 Premium - Powerful antivirus protection and parental control tools for peace of mind. For terms and availability, please check FAQ below.
- Unlimited anytime call to UK landline & mobile
- No price rises while in contract
Vodafone Broadband app: Compatible Android/iOS device is required for full functionality.
Average speed claim: 73% of customers on Superfast 1 receive download speeds above 35 Mbps and 61% of customer on Superfast 2 receive download speeds above 67 Mbps. For all other plans, we estimate a majority of customers will receive the relevant download speeds specified above. We base our average speeds on sync speed (the speed of your line from the street cabinet or telephone exchange to your router). Speeds may vary significantly by location and are dependent on all equipment meeting minimum specifications, being fully functional and working at full speed. The range of wireless equipment can vary according to the layout of your home. Other factors can also impact internet speeds, such as distance of your home from the network exchange, the number of people using the internet, the level of use of the internet and other environmental and technological influences.
Downloading third party content: A copyright owner's permission may be required for downloading protected content. Downloading protected content without the copyright owner's consent may constitute a criminal offence. Please see the Vodafone Broadband Acceptable Use Policy for more details.
Parental controls: Parental controls are currently available to all Vodafone Broadband and Home Phone customers. Parental Controls will be automatically set to off as default.
Switching: Unfortunately Virgin customers may need to contact their current provider directly in order to switch.
Average time to change broadband provider: According to Ofcom’s Communications Report 2019, it took on average 11 days for a consumer to switch broadband provider. More details can be found at ofcom.org.uk/__d…pdf (https://www.ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0014/201434/comparing-service-quality-2019.pdf))
T&C's, FAQ's & Contact Details
- £125 Gift Card for new connections on Vodafone’s Superfast 2 Broadband via the link in this offer only.
- You will need to complete your purchase by midnight of the 15th of October 2021 in order to be eligible for this offer.
- This offer is not available for purchases made via the telephone, in-store or Web Chat.
- Upgrading customers are not eligible for this voucher offer.
- It will take between 90 and 120 days after the original purchase date for your purchase to be verified as eligible for a voucher. We strongly recommend letting this 120-day period pass before querying the status of your voucher.
- Once verified, details of how to redeem your voucher will be sent to the email address you have provided. You will then have 90 days to redeem it.
- Plans purchased through our partners and other affiliate sites will not qualify.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other voucher, offer, and discount or promotion code and may not be redeemed for cash. If this is used alongside another offer or discount you will not be eligible for the offer.
- Vodafone holds the right to withdraw this offer if we believe that the terms of the offer are being abused in any way.
- Vodafone holds the right to ask for the web order reference that is sent via email after purchase to verify the sale – typically starts WEB-0001
- The voucher will only be paid on successfully connecting contracts and customers who have paid their first bill.
- This offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time.
- Please check the redemption instructions and terms and conditions of your chosen reward.
- Rewards should be treated like cash and kept securely. They cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Please see Amazon.co.uk terms here - amazon.co.uk/gp/…910
- If you have any questions or have not received your voucher 120 days after your purchase date, please contact email@example.com with your WEB order reference. It is advised that you do not contact Vodafone directly regarding this voucher, unless you have a question regarding installation or queries regarding the operation use of your package.
- For any questions regarding your service or activation date please visit Vodafone customer care.