Found 28th Feb
- UK data, minutes and textsAn allowance to use data, call standard UK mobiles and landlines (starting 01, 02 or 03), and standard texts to UK mobiles – when using your mobile in the UK. You can also make calls to 08 and 118 numbers, but these aren’t included in your plan, so please remember that they are subject to an additional charge. You can find more information on this in the Additional Charges table.
- Network Satisfaction GuaranteeWe’re the only network to guarantee your satisfaction. Whether you’re a new or existing customer, if you’re not happy with your experience, just tell us.
- Data cappingThe data cap is designed to prevent you from running up extra costs once you’ve reached your monthly data limit. To make it easy for you to keep track of the data you’re using, we’ll text you when you’ve used up most of your data, and again when you’ve reached your allowance. Then your data cap kicks in to stop you from using any more. Need more data? Check out all the options by logging in online or heading to the My Vodafone app.
- UK planVodafone Basics plans are for use in the UK. Roaming is unavailable on all Vodafone Basics SIMs as standard. Only emergency calls are available abroad.
- TetheringYour Vodafone Basics SIM can be used to share your device’s data allowance with another device at no extra charge. You can even tether or hotspot all of your data to other devices if you want.
- Changing your planVodafone Basics plans can be upgraded once your 12-month contract ends, or you can swap to another SIM only plan at any point during your 12-month contract. All SIM only plans are eligible, so if you’re looking for something that isn’t included with Vodafone Basics, take a look at our SIM only plans page for more plans, and even more options.
- What’s not included?If you don’t use it, you shouldn’t have to pay for it. But if you're wondering if there’s anything you’d miss, make sure you’ll be happy without the features listed below:
- Roaming and international calls are not available with Vodafone Basics – only emergency calls are available abroad with this plan
- Premium calls starting 09, Premium messages, MMS, M-Pay (or mobile payment software), and calls and outgoing messages with adult content are barred
- Upgrades aren’t available during your plan, but you can switch to another SIM only or Vodafone Basics plan
- Extras aren’t compatible, with the exception of Data and 08 number minute Extras
- Vodafone Passes aren’t compatible