Posted 10th Oct
- Cordless and portable, experience the benefit of compressed air whenever and wherever you need it – top-up car, bike, boat and scooter tyres, as well as toys
- Powered by a rechargeable 12V 1500mAh Lithium Ion battery that easily snaps on and off. Comes with a car charger
- LCD digital pressure gauge display with pre-set and auto-stop features allows you to set your desired pressure and will automatically stop when that pressure has been reached
- Built in LED light is great for illuminating your workspace at night – can also flash a red signal as a hazard warning to other drivers for enhanced safety Min Lumens: 396 LM, Max Lumens: 450 LM
- Size: 25.5 (H) x 15 (L) x 7.5cm (W)
- Manufacturer 2 Year Warranty Included
- Spare batteries available
Sick of fumbling with restrictive cables or working up a sweat by manually pumping air? With the VonHaus 12V Tyre Inflator, you’ll never have to again.
This cordless, portable machine is ideal for keeping in the garage for household repairs, or storing it in the boot of the car
12V Lithium Ion Battery
Powered by a 12V battery, it delivers fast inflating capabilities. It comes with an in car changer and 12V adaptor for mains charging. The cordless feature of this tool makes it great for outdoor tasks where finding a power source could be a problem, or when you’re out in your car, on your bike, or scooter.
Illuminate small tyre valves in low light with the integrated LED – helping you get the job done as quickly as possible with minimal hassle.
It’ll also help you to keep safe at the roadside by signalling your situation to other drivers with a flashing red hazard light. Use this light in conjunction with safety signage on busy roads to highlight yourself and your vehicle as a hazard.
Automatic Digital Pressure Gauge
The simple control panel features an ON/OFF button, as well as + and – buttons and a clear PSI number display. Use the buttons to set your desired PSI level. Then, just squeeze and release the locking trigger to begin inflation. The automatic shut off will stop inflation once the desired pressure level has been achieved.
To prevent the compressor restarting, due to a fall in pressure when removing the hose, be sure to shut off the inflator by pressing and releasing the trigger one more time before removing the hose.
In addition to the main tyre inflator, your tool comes with a small toy inflator and a sports ball inflator – designed for these unique household tasks. Installing these adaptors is easy – simply loosen the attachment lock remove and replace the adaptor you no longer require and tighten the attachment lock securely.
Max pressure: 125 PSI
Pressure gauge accuracy: -1/1.5 PSI
Battery capacity: 1500mAh
Cable length: 3.5m
Net Weight: 1.12kg
Inflation efficiency: 14l/min