WaiKoa Darwin Full Body Swimsuit Ladies, burkini now £13.99 + £4.99 delivery at sportsdirect
-136°Expired

WaiKoa Darwin Full Body Swimsuit Ladies, burkini now £13.99 + £4.99 delivery at sportsdirect

44
Found 24th Apr
I have been looking for burkini for months and today I have finally find one and already have ordered.
Delivery charge is £4.99 but if you choose click and collect service you will get £5 voucher and can spend it instore while you are there to collect that order

There are so many out there on eBay but this one looks really good quality and at better price than on eBay or amazon.
Waikoa Darwin Full Body Swimsuit Ladies
For those who are looking to avoid overexposure to the elements, this Waikoa Ladies Darwin Full Body Swimsuit is a great buy. It overs the entire body from head to ankle and is made with a chlorine resistant mettle fabric, giving it long lasting durability. The body is one piece construction, which includes flatlock seams for comfort and a zip on the back, while the hood is separate. A stitched Waikoa logo to the front completes the look.

> Ladies swimsuit
> Full body covering
> Chlorine resistant fabric
> One piece construction
> Separate hood
> Zip fastening
> Flatlock seams
> 100% polyester
> Machine washable
> Keep away from fire

44 Comments

Original Poster

Why cold?
This one is hot hot hot

AzizaR

Why cold?This one is hot hot hot



​Europe trying trying ban these things & the people that wear them & you're asking why cold? This will drop to -200° at least when the Misc crew wake up.....

Plus it's SportsDirect which is guaranteed coldness in itself
Edited by: "Gollywood" 24th Apr

Amazing deal thanks

Gollywood

Europe trying trying ban these things & the people that wear them & … Europe trying trying ban these things & the people that wear them & you're asking why cold? This will drop to -200° at least when the Misc crew wake up.....Plus it's SportsDirect which is guaranteed coldness in itself



The beach should be for everyone and if these garments enable some girls, who would otherwise feel uncomfortable and maybe not go, to enjoy the beach then, much as I love to see a bikini clad beauty, I think they are great.

Needs a cape and utility belt

Devro

The beach should be for everyone and if these garments enable some girls, … The beach should be for everyone and if these garments enable some girls, who would otherwise feel uncomfortable and maybe not go, to enjoy the beach then, much as I love to see a bikini clad beauty, I think they are great.


Ah but with democracy everyone needs to force 'freedom'. Not hypocritical one bit

Original Poster

Devro

The beach should be for everyone and if these garments enable some girls, … The beach should be for everyone and if these garments enable some girls, who would otherwise feel uncomfortable and maybe not go, to enjoy the beach then, much as I love to see a bikini clad beauty, I think they are great.



Sadly we are living in the world where covering your body is treated like a crime not a choice of freedom and exposing yourself is living in modern era with secularism
Animals are more advance then they don't wear clothes

Original Poster

Gollywood

Europe trying trying ban these things & the people that wear them & … Europe trying trying ban these things & the people that wear them & you're asking why cold? This will drop to -200° at least when the Misc crew wake up.....Plus it's SportsDirect which is guaranteed coldness in itself


You mean France when you said Europe?

Funny how covering yourself is considered more wrong than exposing yourself.

Anyway, I doubt you will receive much likes due to the lack of people this deal will appeal to that actually use hotukd

I was looking for one of these a few weeks ago, apart from Amazon and ebay who were all selling items from items from China in vague sizes, sports direct were surprisingly the only retailer selling them for a good price. Was lucky enough to find them in store at Beckton by chance. Bought the longer style ones by Slazenger at around 25£ I think.

0scar222

found this loads cheaper … found this loads cheaper (_;)https://www.styleflow.co.uk/styleflowgbp/sexy-push-up-spaghetti-strap-geometric-bikini-set-for-women-220130.html?utm_source=google_shopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping%20US&83=1120&154=437&gclid=CPSbjcb9vNMCFcyRGwodqd0NGA


Even better value IMHO

AzizaR

You mean France when you said Europe?


Not just France. When looking to book a hotel in Turkey, one of the reviews said the management didn't allow burkini in the pool because it made the Europeans feel *uncomfortable.* this is in Turkey!

AzizaR

You mean France when you said Europe?



​No. I mean European countries who have banned it or want to ban it or private resorts or hotels that have banned them.



If you are going to dress like that on the beach, why not buy a wetsuit instead, which would keep you warm enough to swim in the sea and sunbath in the UK and save yourself the cost of travelling abroad for a holiday.

Good deal

Gollywood

Europe trying trying ban these things & the people that wear them & … Europe trying trying ban these things & the people that wear them & you're asking why cold?



I don't follow your logic.

Gollywood

Plus it's SportsDirect which is guaranteed coldness in itself



Makes sense

Edited by: "steford" 24th Apr

Original Poster

melted

If you are going to dress like that on the beach, why not buy a wetsuit … If you are going to dress like that on the beach, why not buy a wetsuit instead, which would keep you warm enough to swim in the sea and sunbath in the UK and save yourself the cost of travelling abroad for a holiday.



When there is no wrong in wearing wetsuit why the hell its a big issue to wear burkini

My personal beach choice is more along the lines of a bikini and sarong, but that's my personal choice. If this is yours then who are the rest of us to judge. The only thing that makes me slightly uneasy about these is that for the past few years I have been travelling to various parts of Northern Africa on holiday , and regularly see ladies wearing these , quite often obviously suffering from overheating, feeling fainting etc , whilst their husbands wear shorts and tshirts . From an outsiders point of view, this is the only thing about them that makes me feel uncomfortable, happy to be corrected if they are comfortable to wear in high temperatures. Haven't voted either way, as a vote should be based on wether this is a good deal financially , and I have no idea.
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 24th Apr

AzizaR

When there is no wrong in wearing wetsuit why the hell its a big issue to … When there is no wrong in wearing wetsuit why the hell its a big issue to wear burkini



​Because Burkini is Muslim innit

Gollywood

Because Burkini is Muslim innit



Turkey is Muslim never noticed them all wearing these on beach , so nothing to do with religion then
Must be just personal choice to cover up for some strange reason

AzizaR

[quote=melted] If you are going to dress like that on the beach, why not … [quote=melted] If you are going to dress like that on the beach, why not buy a wetsuit instead, which would keep you warm enough to swim in the sea and sunbath in the UK and save yourself the cost of travelling abroad for a holiday.


When there is no wrong in wearing wetsuit why the hell its a big issue to wear burkini[/quo

raschoudhury

Funny how covering yourself is considered more wrong than exposing … Funny how covering yourself is considered more wrong than exposing yourself. Anyway, I doubt you will receive much likes due to the lack of people this deal will appeal to that actually use hotukd



http://weheartit.com/entry/22091303
Not saying its always wrong to cover up but puts people on edge some times
Got vote this hot though for been brave enough to post or even brave enough
to actually wear it on beach

Edited by: "0scar222" 24th Apr

Nice to see that Sports Direct don't discriminate, oh hang on a minute what about there workplace discrimination record??

Original Poster

0scar222

Turkey is Muslim never noticed them all wearing these on beach , so … Turkey is Muslim never noticed them all wearing these on beach , so nothing to do with religion then Must be just personal choice to cover up for some strange reason



Not strange reason
The reason is simple we don't feel comfortable walking more than half naked infront of people and children

Ladies, if you have a great figure don't be afraid to show it off - this isn't the "Dark Ages"

http://i.imgur.com/yYmZ5dx.jpg

AzizaR

Not strange reason The reason is simple we don't feel comfortable walking … Not strange reason The reason is simple we don't feel comfortable walking more than half naked infront of people and children



You got to admit its bit odd this Ladies burkini (_;)
Who is the we ? I understand saying you dont feel comfortable but is there group of people you know that like to cover up on beach ?
still heads up for this posting its given lot on here a good laugh
Edited by: "0scar222" 24th Apr

AzizaR

When there is no wrong in wearing wetsuit why the hell its a big issue to … When there is no wrong in wearing wetsuit why the hell its a big issue to wear burkini



​The tabloid rags told the sheep it's bad.

cb-uk

Ladies, if you have a great figure don't be afraid to show it off - this … Ladies, if you have a great figure don't be afraid to show it off - this isn't the "Dark Ages"



​I could disappoint her ALL night!

Original Poster

0scar222

You got to admit its bit odd this Ladies burkini (_;)Who is the we ? I … You got to admit its bit odd this Ladies burkini (_;)Who is the we ? I understand saying you dont feel comfortable but is there group of people you know that like to cover up on beach ? still heads up for this posting its given lot on here a good laugh


Yes there are lots of ladies like me ...
Few months ago marks and spencer launch burkinis and it was out of stock in a month. They are even thinking about another collection for this summer.
Wake up not all people use hukd
And not all people talk about it the reason I can see here.
How madly people getting over to see naked women

AzizaR

Yes there are lots of ladies like me ...Few months ago marks and spencer … Yes there are lots of ladies like me ...Few months ago marks and spencer launch burkinis and it was out of stock in a month. They are even thinking about another collection for this summer.Wake up not all people use hukdAnd not all people talk about it the reason I can see here.How madly people getting over to see naked women



​That's the point. Sections of the UK population not happy with these being made available / selling out!

It reinforces what they believe...that halal swimming will take over; sharia law is here; Muslims increasing at a rate of 30 million a year & blah blah blah

AzizaR

Yes there are lots of ladies like me ...Few months ago marks and spencer … Yes there are lots of ladies like me ...Few months ago marks and spencer launch burkinis and it was out of stock in a month. They are even thinking about another collection for this summer.Wake up not all people use hukdAnd not all people talk about it the reason I can see here.How madly people getting over to see naked women



We dont have naked women on our beach,s (apart from naturist one,s)
Its ok covering up imo as long as not for some misguided religious reasons

Original Poster

0scar222

We dont have naked women on our beach,s (apart from naturist one,s)Its ok … We dont have naked women on our beach,s (apart from naturist one,s)Its ok covering up imo as long as not for some misguided religious reasons



If someone is doing something for non religious reason it's ok but someone is doing the same thing for religious reason it's bothering to others.
Why not just minding own business and let others do what they want no matter why.

AzizaR

If someone is doing something for non religious reason it's ok but … If someone is doing something for non religious reason it's ok but someone is doing the same thing for religious reason it's bothering to others.Why not just minding own business and let others do what they want no matter why.



So it says in some religious writings you got to wear burkini on the beach
Sorry but its personal thing covering up , nothing to do with faith or religion
I'm sure there will be some one walking round naked in the name of religion

AzizaR

If someone is doing something for non religious reason it's ok but … If someone is doing something for non religious reason it's ok but someone is doing the same thing for religious reason it's bothering to others.Why not just minding own business and let others do what they want no matter why.




Like I've been trying to say, on HUKD you are facing a losing battle posting any 'deal' that has any hint of a certain religion. I'm surprised its only -114 deg at the moment.

Wait until people start posting their 'Ramadan' deals from Tesco, Asda & Morrison & watch how the HUKD public foam at the mouth at the audacity of British retailers to reduce prices for certain religious groups whilst 'they' have to pay over the odds at Christmas time & that 'we' can't build churches in Saudi Arabia or 5hag a complete stranger in a Dubai Mall car park without being arrested....or some other warped irrational comments...you've been warned X)
Edited by: "Gollywood" 25th Apr

Original Poster

Casting pearls before swine.

AzizaR

Not strange reason The reason is simple we don't feel comfortable walking … Not strange reason The reason is simple we don't feel comfortable walking more than half naked infront of people and children



Most the world is quite happy to let adults and kids be as you say be half naked (dressed normal ) inc many muslin countries
Thing is the burkini is some thing out the dark ages the rest the world as got past this and moved forward
Why do a few have to remain in the suppressed past in the name of some thing that does not exist

Edited by: "0scar222" 26th Apr

Original Poster

0scar222

Most the world is quite happy to let adults and kids be as you say be … Most the world is quite happy to let adults and kids be as you say be half naked (dressed normal ) inc many muslin countriesThing is the burkini is some thing out the dark ages the rest the world as got past this and moved forward Why do a few have to remain in the suppressed past in the name of some thing that does not exist


Dark ages?
How could someone say that... I am not telling to wear burkinis to those who wear bikinis then how come it's an issue to them.
Live your life and let others how they feel comfortable.
Not Minding your own business comes from Dark ages.

AzizaR

Dark ages? How could someone say that... I am not telling to wear … Dark ages? How could someone say that... I am not telling to wear burkinis to those who wear bikinis then how come it's an issue to them.Live your life and let others how they feel comfortable.Not Minding your own business comes from Dark ages.



Think you missed the point its not the burkini its the culture and religion surrounding it
that is alien to lot of people . It creates a great divide between people of different cultures

Original Poster

people can live together with different cultures and it create unity in diversity.
There is a word called Respect people are forgetting these days .

AzizaR

people can live together with different cultures and it create unity in … people can live together with different cultures and it create unity in diversity.There is a word called Respect people are forgetting these days .



Yes but for different cultures to live together they need to respect the way we live
You stated earlier we are more than half naked infront of people and children you are obviously
not respecting the way we choose live and imposing your values on our way of life hardly respect is it
This is the same for loads of things ie how we slaughter ,education, laws and many many more things
Hating the way we choose to live is hardly helping to create unity in diversity

Edited by: "0scar222" 26th Apr
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text