21°
EXPIRED
walls the finest cut 8 pack sausages £1 @ Asda instore
walls the finest cut 8 pack sausages £1 @ Asda instore

walls the finest cut 8 pack sausages £1 @ Asda instore

Buy forBuy forBuy for£1
GETGet dealVisit site and get deal
dont know if these are online sow them instore tonight they had a lot

8 Comments

"walls the finest cut"
60% meat or so? And that's good for Walls, good price if you can stomach them.

correct me if im wrong but m&s do a range of sausages for 99p with 93% meat which i usually buy
not a bad deal though as i would assume finest were of a good quality?

Depends what you can legally call meat - bone, gristle, fat etc. 60% is probably more honest if it refers to lean meat.

spraint;3431607

Depends what you can legally call meat - bone, gristle, fat etc. 60% is … Depends what you can legally call meat - bone, gristle, fat etc. 60% is probably more honest if it refers to lean meat.



I believe not bone, but you can have gristle, fat, tendons, veins and arteries. Cheap sausages would be mostly these things, and you can easily reach 60%, filling up the other 40% with water, rusk and chemicals to absorb the water. You don't make money filling them with lean meat :whistling:

I wouldn't buy cheap sauages if they paid me to take them :-D

yum shall get some as i find them nice, please dont all have a great `sausage debate` as usual, although i do always find it funny :-D

Polly_P;3432949

please dont all have a great `sausage debate` as usual, although i do … please dont all have a great `sausage debate` as usual, although i do always find it funny :-D



.....but.... it's a HotUKdeals tradition The Great Sausage Debate :w00t:




PS. "Meat" per the Food Standards Agency is allowed to include:

Fat and connective tissue, rind, tendon, sinew, gristle, skin, MRM, feet and trotters, tail, head meat, cheeks, liver, veins & arteries, kidney, heart etc

All of these count towards the "meat %" content.

LotusJas;3434283

.....but.... it's a HotUKdeals tradition The Great Sausage Debate … .....but.... it's a HotUKdeals tradition The Great Sausage Debate :w00t:PS. "Meat" per the Food Standards Agency is allowed to include:Fat and connective tissue, rind, tendon, sinew, gristle, skin, MRM, feet and trotters, tail, head meat, cheeks, liver, veins & arteries, kidney, heart etcAll of these count towards the "meat %" content.



EEEWWWW THATS GROSS

supermod

Thanks for the reminder :thumbsup:
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text