This is a great price if you fancy a stay in Warwick and it's only a 20 minute drive from the castle too. You also get a Full English Breakfast and a bottle of wine. I presume the wine will be in your room waiting for you, rather than served with breakfast. Lots of availability throughout summer too.
For £65, two people can snap up an overnight stay with a bottle of wine and late checkout at Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall Hotel & Spa, which is "tucked into
(The Daily Telegraph) and within half an hour's drive of Stratford-upon-Avon and Warwick Castle
- An overnight stay in a Privilege Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A bottle of house wine
- Late checkout until 1pm
- It's £120 for a 2-night stay and £180 for 3-night stay with daily breakfast, and wine once per stay
- Saturdays are an extra £20 (payable directly to the hotel)
- Privilege Rooms are in the Hotel & Coach House, outside of the main hall
- Not available on 26 June; 26-29 July, 2021
- The hotel is within 65 acres of "very appealing" private grounds and woodland that feature a large lily-pad lake and an arboretum with "wonderful views" (The Daily Telegraph) of the main 16th-century hall
- Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and home of Royal Shakespeare Company, is a 25-minute drive away — immerse yourself in theatrical history or explore the picturesque canal paths and historic Tudor streets
- Warwick, home of the Medieval Warwick Castle, is less than 30 minutes' drive from the hotel
Parking is free. Stratford-upon-Avon train station is a 25-minute drive from the hotel. Dogs are an extra £15 per night, payable direct to the hotel. How to Book:
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then contact the hotel directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.