Found 31st MarEdited by:"mtodak"
- Target audience: Prosumer, SOHO and workgroups or users who want to enjoy streaming media, backing up PCs, file sharing and managing digital content quickly and easily
- Designed and tested for personal/home/small office 1-8 bay NAS environments; for larger applications, please use WD red pro hard drives
- Built for up to 8-bay NAS systems and up to 10 TB capacities, for larger systems please use red pro drives
- NASware (TM) technology which optimises the hard drive for 24 x 7 NAS environments and improves reliability within NAS systems
- Most extensive NAS partner compatibility-testing list available on the market (as of March 2016)
The Right Choice for Network Attached StorageThe WD NAS hard drives are the essential solution for NAS applications. These drives are cool and quiet and offer optimum compatibility in 24 x 7 NAS systems with up to eight bays.