Welch's grape juice light & white grape with pear 65p @ Tesco
327°

Welch's grape juice light & white grape with pear 65p @ Tesco

12
Found 24th Jun
Welchs 1 litre grape juice purple and white grape with pear half price at tesco
Community Updates
Tesco DealsTesco vouchers

Groups

12 Comments
Really like this brand. Taste is very crisp
Hot for the health properties but tastes disgusting.
Thats the black grape its not nice but the green ones awesome. With apple n white grape and pear. Xx
Edited by: "lindus" 24th Jun
Been this price a while now. I used to like this until I bought asda's grape juice which is 10 X better
I rather eat the black grapes . Fiber is good for health. Sugar solution is not good for health.More juice you drink , more chance of diabetes and obesity.
Edited by: "sam_of_london" 24th Jun
Awful stuff
Contains only 25% juice (one quarter)
The rest (75%) is tap water, sugar, acid, flavouring....
Basically, it’s one grape in half a glass of sugared water with unspecified "flavourings"
The ingredients read: Water, Grape Juice from Concentrate (25%),Sugar, Acid (Citric Acid), Vitamin C, Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose)
lnz12 h, 25 m ago

Contains only 25% juice (one quarter)The rest (75%) is tap water, sugar, …Contains only 25% juice (one quarter)The rest (75%) is tap water, sugar, acid, flavouring....Basically, it’s one grape in half a glass of sugared water with unspecified "flavourings"The ingredients read: Water, Grape Juice from Concentrate (25%), Sugar, Acid (Citric Acid), Vitamin C, Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose)


Sugar Tax strikes again!
another victim of the artificial sugar additives. taste's horrible now. So many drinks manufactures ruined their previously loved drinks
ingredients: 75% Water, Grape Juice from Concentrate 25%
contains sugar AND Sweetener (Sucralose)
please don't drink that.
i can't comprehend why people buy and drink water with sugar by trolleys full.
are you all aliens from MiB ??

real pressed grape juice cost £1.10 per liter. mix it with water (preferrably ceramic filtered) and have 5 liters of healthy drink.
Gollywood26th Jun

Sugar Tax strikes again!



This has always been way more water than juice. It has nothing to do with the sugar tax and is all about the makers and retailers profit margin.
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text