33°
EXPIRED
Wonder Woman Costume - Small.@woolworths £19.99
Wonder Woman Costume - Small.@woolworths £19.99

Wonder Woman Costume - Small.@woolworths £19.99

Banned
Buy forBuy forBuy for£19.99
GETGet dealVisit site and get deal
Half Price
£19.99
was £39.99

18 Comments

why does this say at woolworths but link to argos and also in argos deals :s

Wonder Woman is supposed to be Amazonian, not tiny. This is like having "Batman Costume (Fat)".

yeah but wheres the fun on dressing up in stuff like this if your fat. yuk

mummyspam1985;2745816

yeah but wheres the fun on dressing up in stuff like this if your fat. yuk



Exactly!
http://hpbimg.williamrevels.com/Bella%20Emburg%2002.jpg

Good to see that in this modern age where homosexuality, lesbianism etc. are all perfectly acceptable there's still stigma attached to being deemed as overweight.

These throw away comments you make can actually be quite hurtful to people you know.

Not me, btw, I'm a skinny bloke and could easily fit into the wonderwoman outfit...um....

Oh good lord, it was a joke! All I meant was that Wonder Woman is meant to be all tall and big and strong, and so having a "small" costume was a bit ironic. I said Batman (Fat) because you don't picture a fat Batman (Fatman?)

You must work for local government with that kind of oversensitive P.C. attitude?

BristolDeal;2745996

Oh good lord, it was a joke! All I meant was that Wonder Woman is meant … Oh good lord, it was a joke! All I meant was that Wonder Woman is meant to be all tall and big and strong, and so having a "small" costume was a bit ironic. I said Batman (Fat) because you don't picture a fat Batman (Fatman?) You must work for local government with that kind of oversensitive P.C. attitude?



probably an officer for the protection of inclusionary policies or some other wonderful made up job to keep all the weirdos happy.........

Banned

BristolDeal;2745996

Oh good lord, it was a joke! All I meant was that Wonder Woman is meant … Oh good lord, it was a joke! All I meant was that Wonder Woman is meant to be all tall and big and strong, and so having a "small" costume was a bit ironic. I said Batman (Fat) because you don't picture a fat Batman (Fatman?) You must work for local government with that kind of oversensitive P.C. attitude?



The amount of time Bristol spends on this forum me thinks he maybe a little porker:whistling:

SHOWMAN36;2746032

The amount of time Bristol spends on this forum me thinks he maybe a … The amount of time Bristol spends on this forum me thinks he maybe a little porker:whistling:



Oh that's it - I'm going to sue you, HUKD, and everyone who reads this thread as a result of this nasty, unwarranted, and potentially suicide-inducing slur.

:whistling:

BristolDeal;2745996

Oh good lord, it was a joke! All I meant was that Wonder Woman is meant … Oh good lord, it was a joke! All I meant was that Wonder Woman is meant to be all tall and big and strong, and so having a "small" costume was a bit ironic. I said Batman (Fat) because you don't picture a fat Batman (Fatman?) You must work for local government with that kind of oversensitive P.C. attitude?



Bristol

The comment wasn't aimed at your good self - it was more specifically at this:

"yeah but wheres the fun on dressing up in stuff like this if your fat. yuk"

The 'yuk' part wasn't nice and anyone who is 'overweight' reading that will be made to feel disgusting simply because they are overweight. And it's not over-sensitive, I know lots of people who are 'overweight' and this kind of innuendo can be really hurtful to them.

Just sayin'

Banned

And I'm going to counter sue!

i'm going to wear it while sueing you all mwah ha ha ha ha

oh baby!!!gonna get some sweet superhero loving this weekend!!!!

"Good to see that in this modern age where homosexuality, lesbianism etc. are all perfectly acceptable there's still stigma attached to being deemed as overweight."

Am I wrong, or does this imply that it's better to be fat than gay?

At least if you're gay they might treat you on the NHS.

(My tongue is in one cheek or another, but I'm not sure which).

What if you're fat, gay AND like dressing up as WonderWoman?

p.s methinks homosexuality and lesbianism are the same thing!

;-);-)

richeyboi;2748545

What if you're fat, gay AND like dressing up as WonderWoman?p.s methinks … What if you're fat, gay AND like dressing up as WonderWoman?p.s methinks homosexuality and lesbianism are the same thing!



No they're not, about 10% of men are homosexual,the other 90% wish they were a lesbian

sorry if offended, but if that offeneded suggest they eat less and excersise more:p

http://www.comiccostumes.com/photogallery/photo00000491/MG_1319.JPG

This woman can wear it anyday.
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text