Posted 18th Nov 2019
Offer available from 19/11
- Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Woodford Reserve Distiller's Select is a super-premium small-batch bourbon from Kentucky.
- Rich, rounded and smooth, this bourbon has complex aromas of dried fruit, vanilla and tobacco spice, followed by flavours of toffee and spice with a long, warming finish.
- Woodford Reserve is a sour mash straight bourbon made on Kentucky's oldest distillery site. The Distillery was established circa 1812 and is a National Historic Landmark in the bluegrass region of central Kentucky. Over 200 years of bourbon knowledge has gone into the making of this award-winning spirit. It is the only bourbon which is triple distilled in copper pot stills, the time-honoured method of production. It is then aged in new charred American oak barrels in the stone ageing warehouses alongside Glenn's Creek.
- Woodford Reserve can be enjoyed on the rocks, or makes the perfect ingredient for the classic Woodford Reserve Old Fashioned cocktail.
- Recent awards:
- 2015 Ultimate Spirits Challenge: Excellent, Highly Recommended
- 2014 Whiskies of the World Awards: Gold Medal
- 2012 International Spirits Challenge: Best in Class, Gold Medal
- 70cl bottle, 28 serves in every bottle (25ml per serve).
- Energy per 100ml: 246kcal
- Energy per 25ml: 61kcal
- Pack size: 70cl