Available in store from the 25th Feb, or available online for pre-order now, with free delivery if you spend over £30.
This Workzone Stove Fan is designed to be used on the top of a freestanding wood stove. It disperses heat around the room, using your stove's own heat as its energy source, so the room is more evenly warm.Feature
- Circulates warm air from the heat of the stove, at around 110 cubic feet per minute*
- 2 blades
- Designed for freestanding woodstoves with surface temperature between 200-340°C / 400-650°F
- Automatically starts and runs faster as the temperature increases
- No running costs
- Silent in operation
- With hanging/carrying hook made of steel
- Features heat sensitive spring which tilts fan to prevent ooverheating
- Powered by a thermoelectric Peltier module
* this number comes from an independent reviewer on YouTube, who measured and compared multiple stove fans. This Workzone fan output 110 CFM, and came second in their review (https://youtu.be/0ooodoTUk-o).