Unfortunately, this deal is no longer available
Posted 13th Aug 2020
Follow the grim tale of young Amicia and her little brother Hugo, in a heartrending journey through the darkest hours of history. Hunted by the Inquisition and surrounded by unstoppable swarms of rats, Amicia and Hugo will come to know and trust each other. As they struggle to survive against overwhelming odds, they will fight to find purpose in this brutal, unforgiving world.
- A dark third-person adventure set in plague-ridden France.
- Guide siblings Amicia and Hugo through medieval France as you evade deadly foes, both human and rat, and develop their bond through a strong, emotional story.
- Elude the gigantic swarms of rats to keep yourself alive, but manipulating the horde may also provide assistance against the Inquisition.
- Meet young orphans who will help you escape the Inquisition, cure Hugo's mysterious illness, and uncover the truth behind the Plague.
- Darkness is both friend and foe, hiding you from the Inquisition, but exposing you to the rats. Decide how to best use it, and your trusty slingshot, to survive.
- Breathtaking visuals combine with an enthralling score by industry veteran to bring a nightmarish vision of the middle ages.