Good price for a good game. Even more so now it's had the Definitive Edition patch placed on it, which incidentally is a free download and includes...
- “Eye of Obsidian” is a brand new chapter in the ReCore story. Join the plucky Corebot, Violet, and journey into the permanent midnight of the “Starving Sea”, a previously unexplored region of Far Eden where ancient enemies plot their revenge on the last remnants of humankind!
- T8-NK Corebot (“Tank”)
New Areas to Explore
- 2 New Overworlds
- 10 New Dungeons
- Dynamic sandstorms in Far Eden’s Shifting Sands regions. Brave the storms to defeat more dangerous enemies and earn more valuable loot.
New Weapon Modes
- 3 new weapon modes for Joule’s Energy Rifle (switch to these instead of the charge shot)
- According to the ReCore Definitive Edition Update Patch Notes, when dying, reload times for combat encounters went from 30-60 seconds to < 5 seconds
- Restarting traversals and arenas are now instantaneous (was a load before)
- Optimized Level/Area Load Times
- Added P-Cores for additional game play rewards and made them show up on the map from greater distances
- P-Core requirements fixed to a single value for the entire E-Tower. (Once you’re in the E-Tower, you no longer need additional cores.)
- According to the ReCore Definitive Edition Update Patch Notes, the Map displays everything that needs to be collected (audio logs, chests, prismatic cores).
- The Map shows all visual parts of dungeon maps.
- Objective Markers improved.
- Map improvements (greater visual detail, better iconography, improved zoom functionality, more game elements show up like power cells, audio logs, etc)
- According to the ReCore Definitive Edition Update Patch Notes, fast Travel points now allow the player to complete Stash Transfers, Swap Cores and set their Companion Party Configuration without having to go back to the Sandcrawler.
- The player can now warp anywhere there is a Fast Travel node via the Map.
- Intra-Level (e.g. within The Cradle) fast travel warping is now instantaneous.
- Added a few new Fast Travel nodes (Granite Steps, Lonely Basin, The Cradle).
- All new AoK gear for all Corebots.
- According to the ReCore Definitive Edition Update Patch Notes, armor stats now make each Set vastly different from one another & the Perks have been refined and polished.
- Blueprint Inventory now sorts by Armor Type, Color and LVL requirement.
- Improved the Combo Meter to encourage much higher combo amounts, with the ability to chain combos for a longer period of time.
- According to the ReCore Definitive Edition Update Patch Notes, at high combos (more than x10), the player now keeps some of the combo meter after using an extract!.
- Global weapon tuning, enemy health and damage balancing, and late game encounter improvements.
- ReCore Definitive Edition brings enhanced visuals (increased resolution and HDR support).
- 20 New Achievements and 500 gamerscore.
- Increased level cap from 30 to 40.
- 4 new bosses and Tank challenges.
- Various UX and Feedback fixes (Core Pulling HUD, Combo Counter feedback & wordsmithing, menu navigation).
- Audio for pickups, combat feedback, rewards improved.
- Dialogue from Corebots and Violet is no longer in the Corebot language and is now readable.
Recore is also enhanced for the Xbox One X with HDR