0% Finance on Used Cars

Found 2nd Apr
Just wondering if anyone knows of any websites or companies based in the UK that offer 0% Finance on Used Cars?

I know of a website such as interestfree4cars however, the car prices are valued high to the market. Bristol Street Motors usually have an offer on during some periods but have not got anything in at the moment. So if anyone knows any other companies that offer 0% finance please let me know. I am looking for a VW Golf Auto 64 plate onwards.

Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments
Got a call from Bristol street motors and said the event is starting this Saturday. However Volkswagen Mercedes Audi seat Land Rover and jaguar aren’t participating. But they did say if they get a trade in for any car for example a golf, they can do interest free on that.
As I always tell my OH there is no such thing as a interest free car, the interest is added to the car and or you lose money on your PX. The only good thing is you know exactly what you are paying so no need to ask the dealer whilst browsing and no paperwork fees on start up or at end and you know what the balance is each month . Cant you not seek a zero interest credit card, if not a personal loan prior to purchase, you should save money then, saves the extra fees the garages charge and no need to look for garages that have zero interest.
Not as standard, you may get a one off offer for 0% but you’ll end up paying admin fees and charges etc.

If you really want 0% check out PCP and scrappage at ford on their new vehicles. No deposit required. It works out as cheap as buying a 1-2 year old car on a loan with interest.
How much are you looking at? I'd personally recommend Motorpoint for nearly new cars though I haven't used their finance.

motorpoint.co.uk/use…e=0
Original Poster
masterhussain2nd Apr

Got a call from Bristol street motors and said the event is starting this …Got a call from Bristol street motors and said the event is starting this Saturday. However Volkswagen Mercedes Audi seat Land Rover and jaguar aren’t participating. But they did say if they get a trade in for any car for example a golf, they can do interest free on that.

Yeah thanks for that unfortunately they don't have a 64 or 15 plate gold auto
Original Poster
splatsplatsplat3rd Apr

How much are you looking at? I'd personally recommend Motorpoint for …How much are you looking at? I'd personally recommend Motorpoint for nearly new cars though I haven't used their finance.https://www.motorpoint.co.uk/used-cars/volkswagen/golf/options/-maxprice=60000-maxfinance=1000-minfinance=0-transmission=4-fueltype=0

Hmm don't think the offer 0%
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants