0 keeps disappearing from beginning of phone number

Edited by:"kramvic"Found 7th Dec 2017
Got 2 Android Redmi note 4's. I texted somebody the other day, they received no problem. Went to text yesterday and the 0 is missing from the beginning of the number. If I go in to contacts it is showing the 0. It has randomly removed from random contacts. Anybody had the same problem or know a solution?
Thanks.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

Usually happens when you copy paste due to user error speaking from experience.

Original Poster

MR11232 m ago

Usually happens when you copy paste due to user error speaking from …Usually happens when you copy paste due to user error speaking from experience.

Yeah know what your saying but this was a continued text conversation Albeit a few days later. Same with the wife's phone, just randomly missing on some contacts.

Check phone locale. Also this can be googled

Original Poster

mattsk11 m ago

Check phone locale. Also this can be googled

Cheers, will take a look.

If the 0 is replaced with +44 that's fine it's our country code. That's what you do for country codes, you leave out the initial 0

Original Poster

jco833 h, 43 m ago

If the 0 is replaced with +44 that's fine it's our country code. That's …If the 0 is replaced with +44 that's fine it's our country code. That's what you do for country codes, you leave out the initial 0

No, I have both 0's and +44's and get that, what's happening is I am left with 10 digits. Thanks anyway.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions