Groups

02 breach of insurance?

Hi there i took up an iphone 16gb 3gs in august 2009. As well as the phone i took out insurance with o2 and was paying 10.00 per month... I have recently realised my bill has gone up around 5 pounds the last few months and went on the o2 site to see they are now charging 15 pounds a month for the 16gb iphone 3gs.

I havent recieved any phone calls or warnings to suggest that this was going to happen and they are meant to give me 30 days notice so surely this is a breach any thoughts will be appreciated thanks

3 Comments

It'll be within your terms and conditions but generally yes they should give you a 30 day warning.
    £10, not to mention £15 a month is a lot for phone insurance in my opinion. Open a bank accoutn with the co-op abd pay £9.50 a month and you can insure 4 handsets for £600 each and get family travel insurance etc....
    ]ttp://ww…opy

Mobile phone insurance is a gimick,the phone is under warranty,if your concerned you may lose it or have it stolen etc much better to include it in a household insurance policy or something,

Even £10 per month is going to add up to a lot over time

Original Poster

Thanks for the speedy replies guys appreciated

Slightly off topic i have had a blockbuster account for two odd years and when i inccur a late fee the previous two times they have taken it straight out of my bank with no warning they are going to do so just a letter saying u owe 5 pounds 15 punds etc can you pay instore i didnt bother they then took it straight out via direct debit! surely this is illegal as well
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions