02 Broadband Discount

Banned 7 replies
Found 29th Oct 2008
been looking to get broadband in the flat ive just moved to and see o2 do a discount for customers.
does anybody know if it would be possible to use somebody elses(my brothers) 02 account for the discount or would it have to be linked to the billed address?

i know i can get a free o2 sim and do it that way but just wondering rather than having another sim card to muck about with?

6 Comments

Banned

It has to be at the same address (though he could change his with O2!!!!)

You can get it with PAYG - but to get the discount, I think you need to add credit regularly (so maybe not the best option!)

guv;3319829

It has to be at the same address (though he could change his with … It has to be at the same address (though he could change his with O2!!!!)You can get it with PAYG - but to get the discount, I think you need to add credit regularly (so maybe not the best option!)

£10 every three months.

Original Poster Banned

sure it has to be same address?

i know 10 every 3 months so it means you save 5 a quarter well you also get 10 worth of mobile credit as well.

Also, I think you get £25 cashback..:)

no it doesn't have to be the same address I use my work phone.

Original Poster Banned

markvirgo;3322628

no it doesn't have to be the same address I use my work phone.

just found out after i topped up a payg sim i had lying around you only need it for the discount code.

damn well got a 10 quid top up for 8.50 so still saving just means im gonna have a 02 sim accruing credit every 3 months
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769468
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247628
    3. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …22
    4. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.1010

See more discussions