Expired

02 mobile going to italy help needed to understand what to do

6 replies
Found 2nd Apr 2009
Hi
The 02 help desk has closed and i need help.
My son is going to Italy tomorrow. he is on 02 simplicity monthly tariff.
I know his texts will be free so OK there
He will phone me each day for a few mins. Will it be cheaper to phone the house phone or my 02 Mobile.
Does anyone know.
I know I could pay about £10 which would make the calls cheaper as i asked in the shop but for the few he will make it wont be worth it.
The shop say i will be charged 35p a minute but i forgot to ask them if they meant for him to phone my landline or my mobile phone. I had mentioned we were all on 02.
Doesanyone know please.
Thanks in advance

6 Comments

i think its same rate whether o2 or landline.
he'll be charged 18p per minute to receive and 35p per min to call uk.
hope that helps

oh and remember his texts will be 4 texts per message he sends while abroad.

Original Poster

Thanks that great. First trip abroad by himself so he has strict instructions to phone me everyday. Poor kid.

SuperEd

Goofey's Girl;4812779

Thanks that great. First trip abroad by himself so he has strict … Thanks that great. First trip abroad by himself so he has strict instructions to phone me everyday. Poor kid.

poor u when the phone bill arrives :P lol

o2 are so good with the text, taking 4 off your allowance,

does anyone know which country's this apply to? all continents or just US AND EU

dcx_badass;4813166

All I think, I'm going to Hong Kong, Austrailia, New Zealand and thne … All I think, I'm going to Hong Kong, Austrailia, New Zealand and thne America in 4 weeks and they told me it whould be fine and I'd get 75 texts instead of 300.

is that anywhere on their website?

It may be cheaper for you to call him
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415420
    2. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!810
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769319
    4. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.11

See more discussions