Groups

02 Operators

Just got a normal phone number in call center offering contract renewel claiming to be 02, is this true, I didn't give any details out. Never would do without ringing them sounded dodgey as hell probably wasn't but wanted to be sure.

Anyone have any experience.

6 Comments

I used to work in a call centre for t-mobile not 02 but we used to get calls from customers day in day out about this, these are people who are trying to get you to renew throo them so they can get the commission - and you dont get as good a deal with them as you do with your network provider, you should call up 02 and they will be able to tell you if it was them who called. generally most network providers dont call yopu to renew, you call them as this means its saving them money lol

Original Poster

xxdawnxx;4436813

I used to work in a call centre for t-mobile not 02 but we used to get … I used to work in a call centre for t-mobile not 02 but we used to get calls from customers day in day out about this, these are people who are trying to get you to renew throo them so they can get the commission - and you dont get as good a deal with them as you do with your network provider, you should call up 02 and they will be able to tell you if it was them who called. generally most network providers dont call yopu to renew, you call them as this means its saving them money lol

Thought it was dodgey they were telling me my contracts up in august and renewels now in Jan, one its not Jan, two I ordred my contract beginning of June 18months its now not even a year on so I have till later this year surely?

yeh well from what experience i have with t-mob(not sure if all providers are the same) you can only renew 3 months before your 18 months is up (and even then you dont get as good a deal as if u left if for the 18 months )

Original Poster

xxdawnxx;4436885

yeh well from what experience i have with t-mob(not sure if all providers … yeh well from what experience i have with t-mob(not sure if all providers are the same) you can only renew 3 months before your 18 months is up (and even then you dont get as good a deal as if u left if for the 18 months )

I'll be going through dialaphone after my 02 experience with iphone

Banned

Adam2050;4436950

I'll be going through dialaphone after my 02 experience with iphone

O2 are pants - very friendly but their admin stinks. Never had a problem with dialaphone.

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

tuppence;4436991

O2 are pants - very friendly but their admin stinks. Never had a problem … O2 are pants - very friendly but their admin stinks. Never had a problem with dialaphone.:thumbsup:

Yeh i only went there for the iphone. Brilliant phone but its lost its charm. I'll just jail break it on another network.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions