Groups
    EXPIRED

02 priority

looking for priority 02 code for curry's,purchasing TV for my kids and looking for any current deals.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

10 Comments

how much you spending?

there are 3 levels of discount. what are you spending?

Original Poster

500+

Do you have your code yet?

Original Poster

no not yet, any help is appreciated

garywjr86

no not yet, any help is appreciated

I can send you a screenshot as I'm sure you need to show it on screen. PM me your email address or are you on Facebook?

Looking at a post lower down they can be funny with screenshots. I would pick up a free sim if you have an unlocked phone. You don't even need to keep it in there.

Original Poster

not on Facebook, I'm not on Facebook. I think my mum is 02 so could I sign her up for o2 priority and use it through her details,how strict do they check. won't allow me to pm as new member, I'll try get more activity and see if it allows later

garywjr86

not on Facebook, I'm not on Facebook. I think my mum is 02 so could I … not on Facebook, I'm not on Facebook. I think my mum is 02 so could I sign her up for o2 priority and use it through her details,how strict do they check. won't allow me to pm as new member, I'll try get more activity and see if it allows later

If your mum is on O2, then use her phone, just get the app and take her phone in. Show the code when paying and your done. Simples

Original Poster

thanks for all your input, managed to get my mum to sign up for 02 priority, she's has sent verification code to allow me to sign in online, I'll go buy TV and show code in shop. thanks again and merry Christmas
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?22
      2. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?22
      3. sky q is it a good deal?55
      4. Speccing a gaming pc37

See more discussions